Wishing you a Merry, Merry Christmas with your family - I will be with mine in Chicago except for our Peace Corps volunteer and we will hopefully get to talk to her. My daughter was in touch with her yesterday and she is now with friends to celebrate Christmas. All is well. Have a lovely time! Carol
Have a lovely time with your family Janet.
ReplyDeleteHugz
Maria
Tanti auguri di cuore per un lieto e santo Natale!!!
ReplyDeleteBaci dall'Italia
Cri&Anna
And a Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Janet! Have a blessed time with those you love celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family, Janet!!
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas! I just wanted to comment that I love your photo of the barn and all of the frost on the trees, etc. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry, Merry Christmas with your family - I will be with mine in Chicago except for our Peace Corps volunteer and we will hopefully get to talk to her. My daughter was in touch with her yesterday and she is now with friends to celebrate Christmas. All is well. Have a lovely time! Carol
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas Janet.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas enjoy your family and the season.
ReplyDeleteHello Janet,
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family,and all the best for 2011.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo
Hi Janet--
ReplyDeletewishing you a very Merry Christmas to you and to your family and friends all those Kittens!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie
Amen!
ReplyDelete