This is Hannah. Hannah was a bottle baby for a while 2 years ago. She is a new mom this year and such a good one. I smile every time I see her in the pasture.
I thought you might like to see the Mom in action. I think it is a bath and a kiss all in one.
This little guy likes to get into his food. lol I just had to take his picture.
I had a great time last night with quilting friends. We checked out the new location of the Quilter's Corner in Faulkton. The larger shop is very nice and everything was displayed so nicely. I bought a Happy Jelly Roll and a Dilly Dally charm pack for 20% off. I just love the Me & My Sister designers. We had supper and a nice visit. It's amazing what a little "girl" time can do for your soul.


I think you are right. A bath and kiss in one.
ReplyDeleteShe looks great, like a real mom. A kiss is a kiss.
ReplyDeleteNice weekend!
Love your photos and video.
ReplyDeleteWhat is a Dilly Dally Janet???
It is wonderful having some girly time with crafty friends.
Aww, Janet, that was wonderful! Do you name all your livestock?
ReplyDeleteGlad you got some girl-time in too! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations with your new fabric.
Thanks for showing us all this Janet, it would have made an adorable Mother's Day Post don't you think ! :-) x x x
ReplyDeleteSo far I don't have any local quilting friends and some real life sharing sounds like fun! I LOVE Dilly Dally and can't wait to create something with my charm pack.
ReplyDeleteLove the cow getting into his food!!
Terrific video. Hannah is lovely; I can see she's an excellent mom. We live near a pasture where steers are fattened every year in spring. This year I saw a set of udders in there for the first time, and did a major double-take. I asked my farmer buddy about it and he said the price of feed & everything has gone up so much that people are sending cows to market as well as steers. Call me crazy, but I would much rather eat the boys; girls like Hannah have useful stuff they can DO!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Susan in Texas
It looks like all babies like to get in the food bowl. We had kittens and puppies that did the same thing and of course the kids always dumped their bowls of pasta on their heads when they were little.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on some "girl time." After all those little calves, you needed it.
ReplyDeleteAll your new babies are so sweet. Some girl time and a bit of new fabric sound like just the right change of pace after the busy time you've had. Glad you were able to enjoy yourself.
ReplyDeleteAw, Hannah has such a beautiful face! And I love that video of her with her calf...so sweet!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had some quality "girl time" with your friends. There's really nothing else like that. I, too, love Me & My Sister designs...they are so Happy and Fun!
XOXO,
Cyndi
What a good mom! Glad you were able to sneak away for some quilty girl bonding.
ReplyDeletequilting time is the best...
ReplyDeleteKathy