No big cows or racoons but we now have 6 kittens (from 3 mamas) to figure out what to do with. I think I will shoot the gray male tiger striped cat that came visiting.
Thanks for sharing the pictures - gave me a smile. It was interesting reading the prior post too. Hope you get the warmer sunshiny days you need. We are going to be in the 90's all next week, I would gladly send you some sunshine warmth if it were only possible to bottle it.
Ha ha, love these :-) Don't have the little freeloaders over here, but to catch a pic like that I wish we did :-)xxx
ReplyDeleteNo big cows or racoons but we now have 6 kittens (from 3 mamas) to figure out what to do with. I think I will shoot the gray male tiger striped cat that came visiting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pictures - gave me a smile. It was interesting reading the prior post too. Hope you get the warmer sunshiny days you need. We are going to be in the 90's all next week, I would gladly send you some sunshine warmth if it were only possible to bottle it.
ReplyDelete