Time to post the winners of the Blog Hop. It was a successful Hop! It was also the most comments I've ever had. I think I got most of you acknowledged and I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs as time permits. We all have a busy week ahead of us.
Yes, I did the number generator thingie, but I didn't take time to show you. Please take my word for it.
Yes, I did the number generator thingie, but I didn't take time to show you. Please take my word for it.
Joanie's Quilts said... Great selection of books! I am a lover of all kinds of quilting books.
Pat said... What great books! I am new to your blog (just signed on as a follower) and I now live in southern Delaware after having lived my whole life in NJ. I am a retired school teacher and now am active in our church....singing in the folk group and playing in the bell choir.
Stitch with Love by Mandy Shaw goes to
Wendy said... I love craft books! I'm Wendy, I'm from Nottingham, England and I love to do all kinds of crafts.
Mary said... I adore new books. Have the big book of Patchwork, love it. You're practically a neighbor, I live in eastern Nebraska. The photo of your pasture looks mighty familiar, except for those plush Llamas of course!
Congratulations to all the winners. This is my 200th post and because of the Hop I now have 200 followers. I see another give away in the future to celebrate.
I'm looking forward to this week. I have a lot of cleaning and cooking to do yet. DD #2 will be flying home on Thursday. Today it was 55 degrees--definitely doesn't happen that often in December in South Dakota. They are predicting a brown Christmas. I won't need snow for Christmas--just our family all home to spend time together.
Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for having such a great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteMy congrats to all of the winners!
ReplyDeleteOH, I'm very excited to get that table topper book!!! Thanks for the great giveaway!!! (I just sent you my mailing information in an email.)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners and enjoy your books.
ReplyDeleteAll winners congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners!
ReplyDelete