Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh, My

Oh, my!  Blogger changed on me while my back was turned.  I tried to sign into Google today and my blog was gone.  GONE!   I have it back now and I'm not sure what happened.  It has been a crazy busy month of calving and a recent spurt of funerals.  DD 2 is here for a week visiting.  I have good intentions of getting back to blogging next week!!  I'm missing you all and wondering where my time goes.  Older and slower, I guess.  

9 comments:

  1. Oh the Blogger change has surprised lots of people and none seem to be happy about it. Wish they'd leave well enough alone. Hope you get some time to blog soon - take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you have your blog back. I don't like change either but so far I have keep my old blogger....
    Have a lovely week with your DD2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you can blog again and that you are doing ok. Live sometimes is so busy and blogger makes our bloglifes not always easy.....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing you too, but we're playing nice while you are away although I cannot say that same for Blogger. :) Thanks for checking in. Sometimes life just whisks you away. Look forward to catching up with you when things slow down. Not that they ever really do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you!!
    and yes blogger is changing--in face everyday this week I have had to learn something new to get where I want to go--and now there is more pages to click to get there!!!!figure that one out????
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes--I have missed you. I haven't been reading many blogs or posting very much lately. Many things to do this last month of school. Enjoy your days with DD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured it was the calving same here. I still checked quite often for you tho, hoping everything was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is springtime for sure. Enjoy the time with your daughter. Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet! Thank you for following my blog! I'm following you as well now. I like the simple things in life...God, home, and family. Lately, I've not had the sewing bug, but need to get back to my projects. I think we are all enjoying the Spring weather. :)

    ReplyDelete