I won a give away that really made me smile. Carol has been making pincushions. She reached 1000 followers so she gave some of her gems away. Isn't this the cutest pincushion?
It is stuffed with walnuts shells and the most wonderful pincushion I own. My very favorite!! Thank you so much, Carol. Stop over and check out her blog if you haven't. She is a fabric artist. I wish I had half of her creativity. I love seeing what she has come up with--so different than I would be able to do. She uses all the bright colors I love.
It was a very warm day today--94 degrees!!
It is stuffed with walnuts shells and the most wonderful pincushion I own. My very favorite!! Thank you so much, Carol. Stop over and check out her blog if you haven't. She is a fabric artist. I wish I had half of her creativity. I love seeing what she has come up with--so different than I would be able to do. She uses all the bright colors I love.
It was a very warm day today--94 degrees!!
Some of us spread flat out for a nap in the sun.
This little guy found some shade to lay in.
It was too hot for doing much outside this afternoon. I got caught up on some cleaning and laundry.




Those are VERY cute pincushions. Love the lazy cattle. 94 is pretty hot.
ReplyDeleteWow....what a cute win! Love the cow pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi Janet! Your little pincushion is so sweet...I can see why you love it. And oh my gosh, how cute are those babies! I just love calves and always enjoy seeing the photos of yours every Spring!
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well, and that you have a GREAT weekend!
XOXO,
Cyndi
Yes the pincushion is very cute indeed....
ReplyDeleteNo wonder the cavles are flaked out in that heat.
Such cute pincushions! And the calf is so cute!! My daughter called me this morning and said that one of their calves died in the womb. It was turned the wrong way and her husband and FIL were trying to help turn it. The mama cow was tuckered out and not pushing much, but they managed to help her get it out.
ReplyDeletecute pincushions - who would ever have though of using a porcupine - adorable.
ReplyDeleteThe pincushions are adorable! I can't decide which one is my favorite. Weather is definitely presenting challenges already this spring. We had 90 on Saturday and 50 on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable pincushion! I think I would always be flipping it because I wouldn't be able to decide which side I liked best!
ReplyDeleteWhen I just looked at your picture I thought of the song:
ReplyDeleteHe owns the cattle on a thousand hills,
The wealth in every mine;
He owns the rivers and the rocks and rills,
The sun and stars that shine.
Wonderful riches, more than tongue can tell -
He is my Father so they're mine as well;
He owns the cattle on a thousand hills -
I know that He will care for me.
Thinking and Praying for you!