The car crusher was in the neighborhood a couple weeks ago. DH decided to let them clean up the cars, old machinery and iron at the "home place". The home place is where DH grew up. Unfortunately, we couldn't afford to keep it up and it has slowly declined. I thought I would share some of the pictures I took.
It was kind of sad to see some of these oldies go, but things look much nicer cleaned up. I doubt the cash will be a lot either, but we've done our part to recycle.
Love your new header photo Janet.
ReplyDeleteYes it is sad to get rid of all the old stuff but sometimes we just have too.
Well send that thing this way! Stuff's been piling up here long before I arrived and I can't for the life of my figure out why they piled it up right where you can see it. I wouldn't mind keeping a few of the oldies around, but 99% of it needs to go. Love your new header too! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sky!!!! I have a few items around our farm that I would like to send to the crusher. Every year Chad loads up some when the scrap price is up. (Or when he needs some extra money)-
ReplyDeleteThe car crusher guy stopped here too but Greg said no........ He has a hard time letting go of his junk oh I mean good stuff that I use all the time:) so he says!!!!!
ReplyDelete