Friday, December 9, 2011

Blog Hop Party


I joined the Blog Hop Party that Michele is hostessing for the 4th birthday of the Quilting Gallery website.  So far there are 232 bloggers from 20 countries that have joined the fun.   It's such a busy time of year, but bloggers still have time to give away to others.    I think quilt bloggers are the most generous people I know.  Stop over at the Quilting Gallery for the whole list of blogs and give aways.  Take a little time off from your busy day and visit a quilt blog.  You might be one of the lucky winners.

I wish I had time to make something wonderful to give away.  I'm going to be giving away four new books.  I love new books!










If you would like to win a new book to inspire your creative spirit, leave a comment on this post.  If you are new to my blog tell me where you are from and a little about yourself.   The give away will close on Saturday night, December 17th.  I'll post winners on Sunday, December 18th.

173 comments:

  1. New books are always so much fun! Thanks for the chance! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading your blog Janet, since I actually know most of the places you talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New books I love new old used any kind of book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Big Block Patchwork book is something I would enjoy and the Crochet book would be appreciated by my daughter. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love books and I love to be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - a new book would be wonderful! I am drawn to the Stitch with Love one. And I am in love with your blog header. Llamas or alpacas? I assume on your farm.....lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! I'm a big book nerd. We have bookshelves in every room of the house (except the bathroom -LOL) and these look like such fun. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of books! I am a lover of all kinds of quilting books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice giveaway. I am a nurse, have a hubby and two teens and live on a Sheep and Cattle station in Gisborne, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Janet,
    What a nice collection of books that you are giving away for the blog hop. I am sure people will discover what a nice blog you write.
    Wishing the best of the season,
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janet this is a great giveaway....:)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi -- I live in Arkansas, and I enjoy sewing and writing. Those are great books you're offering! Thanks for participating in the Blog Hop Party. (Sorry, I deleted my previous post because somehow, the word "nonparticipating" appeared. Sounded quite rude! Don't know how that happened.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a quilter/sewist and new to your blog! I have been sewing and making quilted items since 1970, and I love new ideas and different points of view!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm from British Columbia, Canada and enjoy sewing and am starting to quilt. Thanks for a great giveaway! I'm a new follower of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am Ana, from Portugal and I have been sewing for a year now. At this point I would like to try some patchwork to make a quilt for a baby. Wish me luck. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  17. I live in Australia. Love the books. Been bitten by the quilting bug.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love books to. Wish I had more time to really make projects, but they are alwys a great source!I am from switzerland and got the quilting bug from a close friend 10 years ago. Mostly I am sewing small items. Big ones are hard to get finished...! Thanks so much for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore new books. Have the big book of Patchwork, love it. You're practically a neighbor, I live in eastern Nebraska. The photo of your pasture looks mighty familiar, except for those plush Llamas of course!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello from Norway, I would love to be the winner of one of these new books, I love new books too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning from south Africa...we hand paint buttons here...having fun looking at all the lovely blogs...we are part of the hop too...at Incomparable buttons...great to find your blog! Warm wishes from Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome giveaway :D
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good evening from Adelaide in South Australia. I love books and have taught myself to quilt from them - I can't get enough!! Thanks for the chance, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to win a new book - I love looking through them for inspiration...I don't think you can ever have too many! I'm Deb, from New Hampshire. I stay at home with my three boys. I went to grad school at the Univeristy of Montana...not exactly North Dakota, but it's out that way! I LOVE LOVE the fields and fields of sunflowers in ND - so beautiful! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good afternoon from Scotland. The Tabletoppers from Nature looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, i'm a new follower, LOVE you're front page with the Lllamas and verses. I'm in NC- also doing the blog hop. Does the winner get one book? so 4 winners or one winner for all 4?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful collection of books! I am a new follower from the desert southwest in TX. Love photography (birding especially) and sewing/quilting. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi new to your site. Can never have enough craft books of any type.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well books are always a delight!! I am new to your blog, and just learning of it from the Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love getting new books. Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love books!! They are so inspirational. I'm Melissa and I am from Utah :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello, Janet! It's nice to find another person with my name. Do you think our grandchildren will start naming their children after us? Thanks for the chance to win...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love books, too! Greetings from St Louis - although I'd rather be where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow what a great giveaway! I love new books. I am from the Sunshine State of Florida. I don't do crochet but I love to quilt. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I enjoy reading your blog.
    One can never have too many books

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am new and am from So. CA. I love quilting and most all needlework.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello and thank you for this ..I love the books.
    It is my first time here and I am a hand quilter from Nrew Brunswick,Canada..I will be back

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am new to your blog, Spent alittle time looking around and you have some great things on here. I am from Connecticut originaly but now live in Oregon, I work at a nursing home and relax by quilting. We go to the rally in North Dakota every year and take a bit of extra time to just drive around we rambled around South Dakota 3 yrs ago wonder if we were anywhere near you? Books are a wonderful prize they enspire, teach, can be shared and just keep on giving. Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love books! I'm new to your blog...I'm from Chi town and I blog over at quiltingbydawn. I'm married and have 3 beautiful daughters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! A book would be great. I live in Canada and am spending the next few days blog hopping. I am the mother of 5 boys and 1 girl (tomboy). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I live in Minnesota. I love to quilt for my 9 grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just found your blog thru the Quikting Gallery Blog Hop Party.
    About myself...I am a new pattern designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. New follower.. Glad to found your blog and I'm from Malaysia..

    ReplyDelete
  44. thanks for a giveaway, love books as i also work in a bookstore, from kansas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh I would love to win. Pick me! I am new I am following the blog hop. I am new here. I am from Texas! And I love to quilt. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  46. New to your blog from Blog Hop Party. I am a SAHM to two great kids and am heading back to school in January. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love new books, lots of new ideas. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Janet! I just love your photo of the llamas in your blog header! "The Big Book of Patchwork" looks interesting. Would love to win it. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello! :) I'm a new follower of yours! Looks like you have a nice blog. I'm from California and love sewing, quilting and most crafts. My blog is at www.sewinglyalong.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Thanks for the great giveaway! Have an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. What great books!
    I'm from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hello, I'm a new follower of your blog that looks very nice. Your give away is beautiful. I'm from the Netherlands and quilt/sewing for 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for the chance to win!

    I'm a quilter, cross stitcher, knitter, crocheter, sewer, and general all around crafter from PA. I'm also a sewing and quilting teacher, as well as a pyrography and photography teacher.

    I have a blog where, among other things, I teach different sewing and crafting project using You Tube videos I create.

    Thanks again
    Kelly (at) mysimplewalk (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  53. hi there! i'm an American who lives in Colombia, South America to be near my granddaughter..who is 4. i take every chance i get to play with fiber and fabric and would love to win your book(s)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would love a new book about quilting. I am new to your blog, I would love to live where you are with all that open space. I don't live in the city but it is not as open but I have land all around my house with cows I love it here. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 bird. I have been disabled for 11 years now so I have a lot otime to do things I like. Not always the money to do everything I like but I am happy. Thank you for this giveaway and Happy Holiday to You and Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm from near Ottawa, Canada, long time "sewist/quilter". Love the books - thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi! I am live in NJ, but grew up in Mass. I started sewing 40 years ago. I also knit some and scrapbook too. I enjoy doing small easy projects. I *love* books.

    rjbmom7@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. Well hello! I am Carol and I live in the crowded little state of Delaware. After my hectic day working 2 jobs I love to just turn on some soothing music (lately Bob Marley) and get into my quilting. I mostly do baby quilts for the Quilts for Kids program. But a few are for people at work who are grandparents/parents. I just give them away as I love doing the quilting. I feel blessed to have a hobby I so enjoy and plenty of fabric. I am the mom of 2 sons Jason and Michael who are great guys. Regardless of winning or not...
    Happy Holidays to all! And to all a quilt night!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi, I'm in Oregon. Only been quilting a few years and totally love it. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks for the amazing giveaway!!! I'm from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Thanks Again for giving us the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hello, I am from South Central PA. I would love a chance to win the quilt book.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Books are my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am a new follower of your blog. I am from Missouri and am a long arm quilter. Thanks for the chance to win a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thank you for the book giveaway. How lovely to enjoy living on a ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wonderful giveaway, Janet. One can never have too many books. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love craft books and would love to be able to crochet so I could use the last one on the list. I do a lot of quilting, general sewing and stitcheries in my spare time (?)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm new here and am from East Coast, Canada. I am retired, a wife, mother and Grammie to a gorgeous, little 5 year old red headed boy, and a beautiful little 9 month old baby girl. Lights of my life. I LOVE new craft books, I sew, crochet, embroider, and am fumbling into quilting, have been for about 6 or 7 years now. I finally decided to make a real go of it, and have started the Storm At Sea quilt. Yup, probably the craziest thing I've done yet, but you might as well face your fears face on!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am new and live in Vancouver Canada. I love craft books. I could spend hours looking at the pages and dreaming about the things I will make.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love the picture on your home page! I love learning new crafts. I used to crochet (many years ago) and would love to re-learn a favorite technique.
    Susan
    susie.galasso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would love to win a new book. I live in TX. Thanks for the giveaway. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hello! I'm new to your blog from southern Colorado. Love the books, the one on crochet looks great because so far I only know one pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  71. The Big Block Patchwork book looks really great! I'm new to your blog and live in the beautiful but wet & damp Pacific Northwest.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Came from Quilting Gallery...

    My name is Paul and I currently reside in Columbus, OH. I grew up in Chicagoland and met my wife in Nashville Tennessee.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Paul
    www.OutnumberedQuilter.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. The books are a great giveaway, I like the variety of them. I live in North Carolina with my husband and son. I am an office worker by day and crafter by night. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi there!! thank you for the chance!! I am a new quilter, a single mom. We live in Indiana :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. The books look wonderful. Thank you for your generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I live in Illinois and am semi-retired. I love books and what a fun give away

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a lovely give away you have here, thanks for the opportunity! I am from a small village in the northern part of the Netherlands. (province of Groningen) I am participant in this give away too, so you might visit my blog too. Kind greetings from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Would love to win one of these great books!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hello I am completely new to this and stumbled.on this blog hop and am thrilled to find it. I have a passion for all textile crafts and do not get enough! I run an outreach group here in South Africa.so if I win the books it will be benefiting many others too thank you for the chance!
    Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  80. How wonderful! Thanks for the chance! I'm from north-central PA and am a quiltoholic!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hello from Nova Scotia! The Judy Hopkins book is one I would love to win. I am a scrappy quilter and I handquilt and also machine quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hello from MN! I love to cross stitch, knit, and starting to crochet. Also, stitch squares for quilts for ill children and adults. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love books!! All our kids are out on their own so we just redid our house with hardwood floors and new furniture. The table topper book would be very useful with our new dining room set. It might motivate me to make some for our new table.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I love books, too. I live in southern CA and we are just now getting some cold weather, FINALLY!
    Thanks for the giveaway chance!
    Linda
    http://homesweetquiltinghome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  85. That could be really cool to win (: I'm new to this whole quilting thing, but it would be fun to learn more and have a book to get ideas from (:
    I crochet a lot and now that I have that under control I'd like to learn a new craft, and quilts are just so beautifull

    s3qu3nce.blogspot.com
    anbakoch(a)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hello from Canada, I am also have a blog in this blog hop, my first. I am a pattern designer, and teacher. I am not a great blogger yet, but hope to get better. Your give aways are great. Hope you make it to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi Jeanet,
    thanks for the chance, and thank to this bloghop I found your blog ☺
    I´m from Germany and I love to sew patchwork.
    Bente
    http://iliketoquiltblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  88. Wow, a new book! Hmm, a little about myself.
    We just moved to rural Missouri from Ft Worth, Tx.
    I raise bantam Silkie chickens for showing. I'm a newbie to quilting and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  89. NEAT BOOKS! NICE GIVEAWAYS!
    THANKS SO FOR SHARING!
    QUILTING AWAY IN MONTANA!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  90. What great books! I am new to your blog (just signed on as a follower) and I now live in southern Delaware after having lived my whole life in NJ. I am a retired school teacher and now am active in our church....singing in the folk group and playing in the bell choir.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I just started quilting this year. I am from Ohio. We have lots of countryside to play. We call our neighbors friends.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm in Nebraska! Enjoying the snowy weather so I have more time to quilt! Anne Dovel

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would love to win a book, I live in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  94. I used to work for the post office, 12 years. Work injuries caused me to leave, but I love to read, garden , and quilt as well.
    I would love a new book.
    Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  95. First time visiting your blog. I'm from North Carolina. Love quilting books. Thanks for the chance to win a new book.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Great giveaway! I pop by once in awhile, but am slow in making my rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hi, I am visiting for the first time. I live in southwest Missouri..in the Ozarks. I love any type of sewing, quilting, piecing or applique. I also love to knit or crochet. I am a total book junkie and would love to have any of these. thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  98. Hi! I live in Yelm, WA! I'm going to be driving through SD on my way to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am here for the first time. I am from Michigan. About the middle of the mitten. I retired last year and have taken up quilting and crafting big time. Love to be creative. I also am an independent rep for Wildtree Herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hi, looking after my family and spending time with a needle, sums me up in a few words! Thanks for sharing with us today too.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Hi Janet,
    I'm new to your blog. I'm a MN girl but currently living in Dubai. I have 2 addictions chocolate and fabric! Would love to win one of your books, but I should mention- I don't crochet, so I'll pass on that one.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Looks like a great book!
    Thanks for the generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Wow, great giveaway thank you!
    I am new to your blog, so "Hi" from Perth, Western Australia. Isn't blog hopping fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Merry Christmas from Louisiana...no snow...thank goodness...so I just have to pretend. What a generous give-a-way...but I already own 2 of them (Scrap Quilts and Stitched with Love) and I don't crochet...but I don't own Nature's Table Toppers...have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Dear Janet, I am from Brazil, I am 26 and I started quilting 2 years ago. I am a fashion student and I love quilting and creating more than anything in the world. Love, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hi. I am in Alabama, have been quilting five years. Love all needlearts.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'm at home in the Uk and Germany spend my days in the company of books. I can knit, crochet and sew but I won't feel like I mastered it as long as I still run to the phone with a "mum how do you do that?" .. Anyway thanks for the chance to win the books and maybe get a smaller phone bill..

    ReplyDelete
  108. Love pictures of projects and occasionally I actually make some but they inspire me to try and I have fun. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Love the books! I don't have any of these.
    I am a stay at home mom of 3 rascals ages 3,7,9 and have been married almost 10 years. I retired after 20 years of service with a major airline. I live in Austin, Texas since '94 moving from FL but originally from KY.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I live in Alabama -- near the Gulf of Mexico-- born and raised here... Sweet Home Alabama! :-) Thank you for a chance to win one of your books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  111. I am from PA, but have lived on the Florida Gulf Coast area for 14 years. I am a member of WOCS charity group and I am one of their quilters

    ReplyDelete
  112. Love Love new Books!!! I am from Texas and just started quilting a few months ago. I am having a blast and am now a member of our County Quilt Guild.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Stitch With Love looks like a really neat book- I love how little details like embellishments can really add to a project. Thank you for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  114. This is my first visit to your blog and am delighted to be here. When I finish commenting, I am going to explore your archived posts! I live in Cape Breton 6 months of the year, and TX during the winter, stopping along the way to visit family and friends. I am a quilter and a naturalist. Thanks for hosting this give-away! ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  115. I'm from northern Maine. Lived here all my life..from cradle to grave sort to speak. Raised six kids, have 10.5 grandbabies so far and that's with only half the kids married! I'm in this for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am from White Rock BC Canada. I am a quilter and knitter and love other crafts. I am mom of 4 wonderful teens and wife to a fabulous man.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'm from Saskatchewan , Canada, love books, quilting, knitting crafts and cooking, baking and gardening. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  118. New follower from Texas here, have only been quilting since July 2010 and absolutely love it! Thank you for the giveaway LOVE the books!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I would love to win a new book. Thanks for the opportunity to win your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  120. It's great your giveaway. I'm from spain, I have a hubby and one girl.I have been sewing all my life

    ReplyDelete
  121. Id love a book, Im from France although am english, have a lovely family with 2 young children and my hubby x

    ReplyDelete
  122. Thank you Janet for a chance to win a lovely book.
    and I am from Aussie. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  123. Great giveaway! I am from Iowa and am a addicted to quilting and of course quilt books! I'm a new follower, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  124. I hope I win! I'm a cowgirl from a ranch in the West, now struggling to find my place in the big city of Denver. I'm a new mom, a law student, and I'm trying to squeeze in quilting during my free time! I love quilt books, reading them and dreaming up projects is almost as much fun as actually quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Thank you for the great giveaway, love quilting, enjoy learning and trying new things and love books

    ReplyDelete
  126. You are right, new books are great. They inspire me to try new ideas and they are just so pretty to look at. Thanks for the chance. I am from Pennsylvania and it is cold enough today to make me feel like Christmas will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I love books.they are never too many. I live in Italy and would like to have more time for my craft works. I love dogs. thank you for this chance. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  128. Who doesn't love a new book. Those are some great titles

    ReplyDelete
  129. Hello from Turkey, I would love to win one of these books, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Wonderful giveaway - books are always welcomed. Thanks for the opportunity. I live in NC in a quiet country atmosphere on six acres. Judy C in NC

    ReplyDelete
  131. The books look awesome, except the crochet one. I really can't start ANOTHER new hobby!
    I am from Schenectady, New York and have a blog, This Quilting Mama (Blogspot).

    ReplyDelete
  132. Love the table topper quilt book!! Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Great giveaway!! I love new books too. I'm visiting from Idaho and I'm a totally obsessed quilter. I also love to do various other stitchings too.

    ReplyDelete
  134. I love new books. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Who doesn't like new books for more inspiration. I live in Canada, and quilting is not my 100% passion, but sewing is.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Books are Great. I am from SC, married, and love sewing.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  137. I'd love to have a new book, haven't had any in a while. I'm currently living in Chico, CA, widowed recently but still do my crafts. It helps me keep sane.
    Thank you for your lovely books as a give a way.
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  138. I'd love the first 2 quilt books especially; my favorite obsession, I mean hobby;) Thanks for this opportunity. I have 3 kids, 2 in college & 1 in Junior high, a wonderful husband...& living in CA, a transplant from MI.

    ReplyDelete
  139. I love books! I am from San Antonio Tx, and love to sew/quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I love craft books! I'm Wendy, I'm from Nottingham, England and I love to do all kinds of crafts

    ReplyDelete
  141. what fun books. they all look great!

    this is my first visit to your blog, and I can't wait to look around more.

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I'm a book lover from WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Books are wonderful. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Oh boy, books! :) You can never have too many books.
    Thanks for the opportunity to win! :)

    sarita0818 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  145. Thank you for sharing. I am from Sri Lanka and I love to quilt (though I don't do as much as I should).

    mystica123athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  146. Thanks for the chance to win the book! I am loving this blog hop event. I am from Illinois, and only have made one quilt, and it's not even finished yet. lnb1191(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Greetings from your neighbor in Minnesota. I would love a new book. I'm a recently retired librarian and can't get enough books. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I'm new here- hi from Sydney Australia! I'm a pretty new quilter and am slowly amassing a quilting library!

    ReplyDelete
  149. Im new living in WY high in the Rockies...tiny town. Retired from UA in Tucson after 20 years. To be honest I could have worked longer but I wanted to quilt and to live in a really small isolated town - actually we are 3 mi outside. Nearest quilt shop = 80 miles and worth the trip. Big stash and would love another book of creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I love your new blog header photo! My cats love the Christmas tree too! One of them a little too well. I found him resting in it one day, thankfully before it was decorated. We have our tree in the bedroom off our living room, and keep a screendoor on the room. Our other kitty likes to go to the door and watch the tree go around. I would love to win one of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Ah, I love new books. They are always waiting to give you better ideas. Thanks for the giveaway!
    kessilari(at)gmail(dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Hi, I'm Michelle from the North Georgia Mountains where Tennessee and North Carolina come together. I am lucky to have a big picture window in front of my studio desk so I can look out at the changing landscape everyday. This time last year we were waiting for snow. This year, we have warm and drippy weather instead. May as well stay home and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  153. So does 1 person get 4 books or 4 people each get 1 book? I'm especially interested in the stitching and crochet books you're giving away!

    ReplyDelete
  154. I LOVE books. Thanks for the opportunity. Quilted blessings, Nita

    ReplyDelete
  155. I love to read blogs and books. I also love to sew and pet beautiful fabric. That's a little about me, I'm not too exciting. But I'm happy to be me.

    ReplyDelete
  156. Oh, I am such a sucker for new books! Thank you so much for the generous giveaway - and Merry Christmas!!
    - sunshdws at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THE BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  158. Hi. I'm from Vermont and new to quilting - totally addicted. I would love to win a book to start my quilty library.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Great books! I'm new to your blog. I am from Pinedale, Wyoming, and I love it here - snow and all.

    ReplyDelete
  160. What a sweet fur baby under your tree! I live in Louisiana and am currently owned by 3 cats.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Hi. I'm from Malaysia. I do love sewing and of cause new books.. It really give tonnes of idea in sewing.. Love to be a part of your giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  162. I'm a quilting addict in Louisiana and love collecting books for inspiration. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  163. Love books. Thanks for the chance to participate

    ReplyDelete
  164. I'm from Iowa and am fairly new to sewing. Hope to try to make a quilt and some clothes next year.

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am from Texas and a new quilter, i would love to win a book. I need all the help I can get! Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  166. I just started blogging and joining online quilting groups and love it...books could always use new books

    ReplyDelete