I haven't been entering contests lately. I have so much fabric and too many UFOs. I saw on Facebook that Quilted Kitty was having a Halloween give away of some Henry Glass fabrics, so of course I entered. I was a lucky winner!
I love the little quilted kitty that is their mascot along with their many real cats, Wally, Opie, Molly and Olivia. I have subscribed to their newsletter for years. They stock many different fabrics with cats on them. I've never been lucky enough to visit their shop--I'd like to some day.
I received 1 yard of Delightfully Frightful by Debbie Taylor. What a cute print!
There were also 2 half yard cuts. The spiders and webs are Debbie Taylor too. The pumpkins are Frank-N-Friends by Barbara Jones. Thank you Quilted Kitty for the fun fabrics!!!! If you go to the link, you will see these fabrics are on sale right now.
I thought I would make a table runner for the kitchen table. Well, it seems I can't find the bright pumpkin fabric. I have looked high and low! Has that ever happened to you? I'm sure it will show up, but it has been a frustrating afternoon of looking for it. It's got to be under something! I thought all three pieces of fabric were together on the table. I'm giving up for tonight!!
Here are a few of my cats. They look a little startled to have their pictures taken.
I would love to get my hands on this pretty Siamese. He is very timid and not one bit trusting of the one who feeds him. We haven't had a Siamese cat on the farm for 15 years. I'm not sure if he is a throw back from the gene pool or what. His siblings are all black. He is the prettiest colors.
I'll be back to show you what I finally did sew today.
Look at this cute package of fabric.
I love the little quilted kitty that is their mascot along with their many real cats, Wally, Opie, Molly and Olivia. I have subscribed to their newsletter for years. They stock many different fabrics with cats on them. I've never been lucky enough to visit their shop--I'd like to some day.
I received 1 yard of Delightfully Frightful by Debbie Taylor. What a cute print!
There were also 2 half yard cuts. The spiders and webs are Debbie Taylor too. The pumpkins are Frank-N-Friends by Barbara Jones. Thank you Quilted Kitty for the fun fabrics!!!! If you go to the link, you will see these fabrics are on sale right now.
I thought I would make a table runner for the kitchen table. Well, it seems I can't find the bright pumpkin fabric. I have looked high and low! Has that ever happened to you? I'm sure it will show up, but it has been a frustrating afternoon of looking for it. It's got to be under something! I thought all three pieces of fabric were together on the table. I'm giving up for tonight!!
Here are a few of my cats. They look a little startled to have their pictures taken.
I would love to get my hands on this pretty Siamese. He is very timid and not one bit trusting of the one who feeds him. We haven't had a Siamese cat on the farm for 15 years. I'm not sure if he is a throw back from the gene pool or what. His siblings are all black. He is the prettiest colors.
I'll be back to show you what I finally did sew today.







Lucky you will be waiting to see your table runner.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the win of lovely Halloween Fabrics.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Autumn colours Janet..
Your cats are all cute but the Siamese is gorgeous. Hope you can tame him.
Congratulations...maybe this will make up for the 1/2 yard that is hiding in your sewing room. I haven't been visiting my blogging friends for what seems like weeks or months...I skipped through them to find the ones that are important to me! One is definitely you!! I love the header picture!
ReplyDeleteLOL - yes. It happened to me yesterday...and today. Sigh. I hope you have found it by now. I am falling behind on reading my favorite blogs. Looking forward to seeing your table runner - I want to make a couple, but I am indecisive about the design. Your cats are darling - they seem to be saying, "Feed me".
ReplyDeleteHi Janet,
ReplyDeleteI love how you've managed to get some nice
spider web material!!!! By the looks of those
cats eyes they look excited too!! lol
Cheers, Anita.
Congrats on the fabric win! Cute kitties ... the siamese is gorgeous ... hope you get to pet him soon ... :) Pat
ReplyDelete