And warms and charms,,,it must be why God gave us arms. author anonymous
Stripes has a mighty big food bowl. LOL! happy Feline Friday! I can't wait until we get to 65F!
If this was TX in the middle of summer, Stripes would be cooking himself!
Love your little stew-pot kitty! At least you're finally getting some decent weather.Take care,Susan in TexasPS I would totally kiss the llama; she's adorable. :)
Just love it!!!!!
Oh how cute! So contented looking...
Panhandling ... kitty style? Stripes looks very happy to be soaking up some sun while waiting for the food to arrive. Thanks for sharing ... :) pat
They always sleep in the daftest of places ha ha. Aw... :-) xxx
As always, your blog is so much fun to read. I am saying prayers for DD#1 and dh. Hope you are doing well too. So glad you're sewing again.
Stripes has a mighty big food bowl. LOL! happy Feline Friday! I can't wait until we get to 65F!
ReplyDeleteIf this was TX in the middle of summer, Stripes would be cooking himself!
ReplyDeleteLove your little stew-pot kitty! At least you're finally getting some decent weather.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Susan in Texas
PS I would totally kiss the llama; she's adorable. :)
Just love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! So contented looking...
ReplyDeletePanhandling ... kitty style? Stripes looks very happy to be soaking up some sun while waiting for the food to arrive. Thanks for sharing ... :) pat
ReplyDeleteThey always sleep in the daftest of places ha ha. Aw...
ReplyDelete:-) xxx
As always, your blog is so much fun to read. I am saying prayers for DD#1 and dh. Hope you are doing well too. So glad you're sewing again.
ReplyDelete