Friday, July 19, 2013

Feline Friday


I needed some instant sewing gratification, so I took a Cherry On Top layer cake and charm pack, did some cutting and made some big blocks.  I think Puss was checking out the little owls.


She seemed amused to see me sewing again--it's been awhile.  She just sat on the bed and watched.  Later she went to her hidey hole in the closet for a real nap.


This is cute fabric.  I'm still in the process of sewing rows together.  I'm planning a wide border to add more size to make it a lap size quilt. It's been fun to cut, sew and iron fabric again.  It's a start.

I'm linking up with Sarah, because I love cats and their quilters.

5 comments:

  1. that is such pretty fabric Janet. It is really great to put a quilt together out of pre-cuts. Pleased you are cutting and sewing again.
    Puss does seem to be interested in something...
    Will pop over to Sarah's to see other posts on cats and quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are saying...finally I was working on a couple of quilts for the new baby. I love being able to sew in the daylight!! It is cute fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy collection of fabrics! My cat is always up for a sew day too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable owl fabric! Glad Puss was able to hold down your blocks for you while you are back to sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet fabric! I' m so happy that you found a way to sneak in a bit of sewing time. That's going to be a darling quilt.

    ReplyDelete