Monday, July 29, 2013

Senior Games

My Uncle John will be 100 years old on Saturday.  We can't have his party that day.  He is participating in the Senior Games in Cleveland, OH this week.  So far he has won 3 gold medals and 2 silver.  He made the paper today in the bowling competition.  He is in two of the pictures.  You can click on them to make them bigger.

We'll have to party next week-end!  My soon to be 97 year old Aunt Janette will be there too.

We hauled bales today.  Cloudy and cool--maybe we'll get rain tonight!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Uncle John and your Aunt Janette! :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story! I hope you have their genes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hanging out with the ladies! Amazing that there is a 100+ age group. Did he also drive himself to Ohio?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the way to grow older to keep active and enjoy life. I wish him a very happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you super Uncle John, and congratulations on his medals!

    ReplyDelete