Thank you Razzy for the cute little card wallet you made. I love the colors. I know it will be very handy for me to use. This is my first blog prize.
I want to thank Razzy and Eli for encouraging me to start blogging. I had been alittle afraid to jump right in. I am like that--always letting my fears hold me back. I am working to overcome that in my quilting. Encouragement from others really helps. I'm not sure why I let my fears spoil my fun, but I am learning sometimes its better to not play it safe all the time. When it comes to quilting and blogging I am going to be more adventurous from now on.
I finished up my Gifts of Grace block last night. It is a free BOM from Val. These are so fun to do. My first blocks with beading.
I'm looking forward to the end of the month. All new block patterns to look forward to. It is a beautiful sunny day here today. I need to check on the cows and enjoy some sunshine. Until later--Hugs to you.





Welcome to blogland Janet xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Janet,
ReplyDeleteI've discovered blogging is a great way to meet people! I love your BOM blocks and I'm anxious to see the next ones!
Your gift is wonderful, as are your Gifts of Grace blocks. Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased that you like your gift that I sent you. I like your block as well.
ReplyDeleteXX Razzy...
Hi Janet, Welcome to blogland. I started blogging this year and I love it. I am making lots of new friends and have been inspired by so many people. I am looking forward to following your blog.
ReplyDelete