Sunday, March 28, 2010
A New Learning Experience
This is the first post of my blogging experience. It is a new learning experience for me. I have been reading blogs for about a year now. As I've gotten to feel like I know the people I read about I have felt the need to leave comments and enter give aways. It amazes me that these quilters have time to do all that sewing and blog too. This year I am taking advantage of all the free BOMs and quilt alongs. I have joined flicker groups. I want to join the "party" and have a blog too. I'm not sure if this is the best time to start this new adventure, because we are just starting calving season. I will be very busy, but this seems like the right time. I have people to thank and things to talk about. I also know that I will be home the month of April and this will be something fun to learn about. I love learning new things. And I like meeting new people. I am really kind of shy, so this type of meeting seems easier. Quilters and bloggers have impressed me as friendly people. I have just jumped in, so I still need to learn about posting photos and linking things. After I get more proficient, I plan on having my first post giveaway. A hug for you -- Janet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done Janet, I am honored to be your first commentator and follower! I wish long life to your blog, lots of new friends and discoveries. It's just started Spring time, so this is the best time to start a new adventure. Looking forward to reading you again.
ReplyDeleteHUGS ^_____^
Eli
So glad you have blog. I will add you blog to my friends list. you will have to put some photo of your work on your blog.
ReplyDeleterazzy
Welcome to the world of blogging, Janet! You'll make some great friends.
ReplyDeleteI loved looking through your blog...I am a farm girl too, I just have to live in the city right now!
ReplyDelete