Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is a test.


This is a test to see if I can blog with a photo.  This is a picture of the wall hanging I designed and made for my baby sister for her birthday.   The colors match her decor.  Of course, she loved it!

 She lives about 40 miles from me on a ranch too.   I don't see her very often.  She is a nurse and is going to school to be a nurse practitioner.  She is always studying and writing papers.   I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.  One sister and brother older and one sister and brother younger--that puts me right in the middle.  What do they say about middle children?  

Now to see if I passed the test.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulaltions Janet, you passed the test with flying colours. Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland! Your wallhanging is gorgeous!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful quilt. They are so my colours. You have done well with putting a post with a photo up. You go girl..
    RAZZY

    ReplyDelete