Monday, April 25, 2011

Conditions Improving


The birds were taking cover where ever they could find it last week.  I'm sure the poor things were wondering where Spring went.


Thank goodness for the trusty Rhino that can travel through all kinds of snow and mud.

The llamas don't seem to mind the weather.  They join in with everyone else for breakfast.


The ducks have no problem finding places to swim.  I can't imagine how cold their feet must be.



My feet are cold in my new mud boots too.


There is lots of mud now.


Rocco rides "shotgun" and stays high and dry.

11 comments:

  1. Turning warm here now. How is Rocco doing? How is his little eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocco is not silly.

    Seems we are not getting winter, not that I am complaining. But we do need rain badly.

    What is happening to our weather. Hope the sun shines soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your snow has melted and things are starting to dry out! (though if your weather is the same as ours this week I don't think it's looking very good for that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the hard thing about going from winter to spring is all that mud. Hopefully things will start to dry out soon so Rocco can run around and your feet can stay dry and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocco is a smart little dog! (grin) I hate mud. We have had a very rainy month. Not much sun for 3 weeks now. But at least it isn't snow. My potatoes and onions, out in the garden, are loving the cool weather and all the rain. Hopefully spring will come back for you. Have a great day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good gracious... I am glad things are improving but they still look rough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocco is like a little prince. Weather is beautiful here at the moment, hope it stays like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no!
    Janet, I never realised..... We could really do with your rain... not the snow, just some rain please... Love your Lama's. except I know like camels they spit :-) Very unlady like :-) :-) :-)
    Good to see you Janet. Be back soon to see all that I have missed. Keep warm and stay dry my friend :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rocco, you look a very good and frightening shotgun rider :-) scared me :-) keep warm little fellow :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad things are easing up a bit for you all, Janet. It's weird weird weather most everywhere. Summer will come, though. Your doggie looks so comfy on his bed in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to come back and make sure Shotgun was warm, he looks snug :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete