And warms and charms,,,it must be why God gave us arms. author anonymous
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter
A quiet day here. We usually have Easter, but there was not time to clean and cook this week. Michelle is working, so we are having a quiet "just us" Easter and a NAP. I am so thankful for the gift that God has given me!
Have a joyous Easter Janet.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Janet!! A nap sounds nice.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Janet. I'm glad you're finally getting a quiet day after all that calving in the snow. I hope it's mostly melted by now?
ReplyDeleteSusan in Texas
And a Happy Easter to you, too. Enjoy that nap.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day Janet.
ReplyDeleteIt is ANZAC Day here , a day to remember those who served for our country, so I am of to the march now.
It is so humbling to know what He did for us! I often think--Where would I be without the Lord to hold me, guide me, and walk with me.
ReplyDelete