I was so excited to post tonight!! Then I went to download my camera---grrrrrrr. I'm not sure what is wrong, but I think this camera is done. The geese have been flying, I've been organizing and I won a give away. Now no pictures to share--rats!!!!
The skies have been filled with geese flying and honking. Spring is in the air. We have warm temperatures and lots of sunshine---and MUD (much nicer than dust).
I have such a mess in my sewing areas. I've been at it again--quilting in my mind. I've bought more fabric and some books. I'm such a weak person! I cannot buy any more stuff- I have no room. I've been organizing and rearranging and taking stock. I need to get rid of some stuff!! I'm excited to start sewing after this major overhaul.
My first project (after June Bug gets sandwiched ((which still hasn't happened)) will be to use the a walk in the woods charm pack I won from Jen, Closet Quilter. (Thank you, Jen for the lovely package, card and charm pack. I had a lovely picture---that didn't download.) I've really been feeling the call to make some small quilts for this blogger. I think some small quilts will be good for my FMQ practice too.
If you have stuck with me in this crazy post---------------------------------------- I'm having a 200 post give away. I'm giving away a Charlotte's Scrappy Quilt kit in the blue color way. Just leave a comment if you would like to be included in the drawing. I'll draw sometime this week. : )

Well I've stuck with you and would love to be included in the drawing.
ReplyDeleteWell you are talking rats as in no pictures to share and I'm talking mouse.... I found leavings in my sewing room... Had hubby bring in a trap and I prayed the whole time nothing ran across my foot as I sewed on a deadline round-robin for Thurs nite guild meeting.
It's nice to know your not knee-deep by yourself isn't it.
Darned camera! I'm sorry you lost you pictures and the camera isn't working. I'm looking forward to seeing your new small quilts(when they are finished and the camera fixed or replaced). I agree with you about the mud being nicer than dust. I see so many pictures of open shelving in kitchens in magazines and think it would never work here. I would just have dusty dishes all the time. I would love to be included in your generous drawing. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog post on the quilterblogs.com RSS feed and I'm sorry your camera isn't working! That really stinks. It's no fun to be without a camera, especially when you want to load photos on the blog!
ReplyDeleteHurray for hosting a giveaway! What an awesome prize. Thanks for the chance to win. :)
Sometimes technology just gets in the way. My problem is that I forget to take the darn picture! Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just hate it when technology fails? Congratulations on 200 posts too.
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that your angry face made me smile? LOL Congratulations on 200 posts! And thanks for the chance to win the quilt kit! :0)
ReplyDeleteJust look at all the good things...SPRING....plans for new projects....I would love to be one of our winners! For some unknown reason I ordered a book (that I saw on a giveaway that I didn't win) and a bunch of patterns! At least I am not alone and now I know the correct term, "Quilting in my mind." Good Luck with the camera.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 200 posts...I am still learning and struggling to post once a week....great give-a-way. Sorry about your camera...I love mine and would have to replace it immediately if something happened to it.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, 200 posts! Congrats! I'm with you on the glitches that happen with electronic devices. Lately I've been having some with Blogger that are irritating. I hope your camera issues are soon solved.
ReplyDeleteHi Janet, sorry about your camera....didn't you just get a new one? Or was that someone else I'm thinking of?! Anyway, hope you can get your pictures off your camera...did you try taking it to a camera shop to see about that?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 200 posts! I'll let someone else win your giveaway, it's an awesome gift!
Carol (NJ)
Rotten camera! Congrats on hitting 200 posts!
ReplyDeleteWell that stinks about your camera. Does it have a card you can put in your computer? The year before last for whatever reason I went thru 3 dift card readers on my dell (warranty) and had to use my cable...was happy to have two ways to get pictures.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are getting very organized and should make some good progress before it get's too nice out. Hope you are enjoying the same nice weather we are this week.
Bummer :(..I have had that happen to me so many times...
ReplyDeleteaww poor you, and cameras there is rarely a way one can fix those problems onself - frustrating. But luckily for me or another happy winner you are fighting your frustration by celebrating with a give away! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteWe have mud here, too. I am trying to decide if I should even bother to clean up the paw prints on my kitchen floor when rain is coming in a day or two and the mud will be back...Sewing sounds like much more fun than cleaning, don't you think? =)
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the mud :-) Maybe I can send a certain four pawed mutt your way to help you with your garden or some chores. Mud, mud glorious mud :-) We have had fog all day today, it's thick fog makes the cottage dark inside, so I haven't turned on many lights trying to disguise the muddy paws ! After the sixth time of cleaning up. I thought I would give up :-)
ReplyDeleteAh, don't worry, your blogs lovely anyway, even without a pic :-) XXX
Congratulations on your 200 posts. It is very frustrating when those cameras stop working. Ours stopped when we were ready to show all our vacation pictures. I would love to be entered in your draw.
ReplyDeleteJanet, sorry about your camera. Congratulations on 200 posts! I would love to be entered in your drawing.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the camera problems. I have had a few difficulties in that area myself lately, mostly on the computer end.
ReplyDeleteBUt, congratulations on your 200 posts. One of my favorite parts about your blog is the regularly changing header. It makes it interesting to visit just to see the scenery.
Congrats on 200, but sorry for no camera. I don't even want to post without pictures, such eye candy to see what folks are up to, so I feel your pain! Hope you can get a replacement soon. Thank you for the neat giveaway ~
ReplyDelete:-}pokey
Hi Janet,
ReplyDeleteI have been a follower of your blog for awhile now- It is always nice to hear about your life on the farm. My folks are farm kids and my grandparents had a farm when I was a kid growing up so while I was a town kid, I loved my summers on the farm with my grandparents.
It is totally frustrating when the camera or the technology doesn't work. I hope that you are able to solve your technical problems soon.
Congratulations on your 200 th post - that is a terrific number.
Warmest regards from Western Canada,
Anna
Wow! Lovely giveaway. Congratulations on 200 posts. I enjoy seeing your farm pictures and the snow and cold look like home to me :) I hope your camera smartens up soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Janet on your 200th post.
ReplyDeleteBoy no wonder you are mad. It is so annoying when we can't get our photos posted.
I would love to have seen your geese flying over.
Oh well there is always next year......
Yo know Janet technology is wonderful... when it works. Congratulations on your 200th post.
ReplyDelete