Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stilll Celebrating


This give away is closed. 


I'm still celebrating my 200 posts milestone.  Today I am giving away a book.  You can see it here, since my camera is still failing to communicate with my computer.  I'm still working on their little tiff.  I hope they are speaking to each other in a day or two. 

I am culling through some of my books and this is one I have never used and probably won't.  So if you would like to have it, check it out and leave me a comment.




I hate posting without pictures, so here is a photo of Peanut sacked out on the bed in the sewing room.  Don't you love the coordinating comforters on the bed.  She doesn't mind if her bedding doesn't match.  She's loving this warm weather and all the birds in the trees. 

8 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind the book. My amazing quilt library contains 1 book about Quilts on the British Isles (without explanations just pictures and stories and history). So yes I would give the book a try. Thanks for the chance .. and keep celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great book! I'd love to have it! Thanks for the chance! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't resist books. I am a real bookworm! Thanks for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on you milestone. Would love to win your giveaway. Can always use another book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute book - please count me in! What a tired kitty - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same with Miss Gracie--she loved sitting in the window today and watching all the birds and bugs--
    and I loved hearing those same birds sing!!!
    Hugs, Di and Miss Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How delightful! Thanks for this opportunity. I took a peek at the book and it looks like fun. Birds and bugs....two of my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get this little tiff betweeen the camera and the computer sorted out soon. It must be so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete