This give away is closed. Thank you for stopping by.
The winner of the Cotton and Ewe book is comment #3 Martina. She has a lovely blog written in both German and English. Congratulations, Martina! You have a new follower too.
Today I am giving away the book-- Stack the Deck Revisited: Updated Patterns from Stack the Deck! by Karla Alexander.
Just let me know if this is a book you might like to have, leave a comment.
Yesterday we made a 200 mile round trip to get truck parts. Today DH is gone to a bull sale with a neighbor. I'm so glad I didn't have to go too. I'm going to finish sewing the backing for June Bug and keep on fighting my hoarding gene. I am making progress with the organizing.
It's another gorgeous day here--almost summery. I'll probably have to fit in a walk too.
The winner of the Cotton and Ewe book is comment #3 Martina. She has a lovely blog written in both German and English. Congratulations, Martina! You have a new follower too.
Today I am giving away the book-- Stack the Deck Revisited: Updated Patterns from Stack the Deck! by Karla Alexander.
Just let me know if this is a book you might like to have, leave a comment.
Yesterday we made a 200 mile round trip to get truck parts. Today DH is gone to a bull sale with a neighbor. I'm so glad I didn't have to go too. I'm going to finish sewing the backing for June Bug and keep on fighting my hoarding gene. I am making progress with the organizing.
It's another gorgeous day here--almost summery. I'll probably have to fit in a walk too.
I will give it a try again .. almost summer sounds good ... it's not really warm here yet, but they turned off the heating so it has to be (late) spring, hopefully or it will be a bit cold.
ReplyDeleteI'm always happy to help keeping your hoarding under control - I just don't have enough to view the "hoarded" half a banana carton of fabrics as dangerous, not to mention my quilting book.
Have a nice walk!
Morning Janet.
ReplyDeletePleased you are having lovely weather. Enjoy your walk.
So nice to have some me time.Hope you get to stitch.
Oh no thanks to the draw.
I'm always up for a new book!
ReplyDeleteWe are having very nice weather so nice that our house is getting painted today. I'll have to post on that whole story someday.
You really are having a fun week of giveaways! Lucky you to get to stay home and sew today.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day...Only another farm wife understands what it is to have a day to yourself! The most feared words are, "Could you help me for five minutes?"
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading a book entitled,"June Bug" by Chris Fabry. Great Book!
Would absolutely love the book! I have 2 other books of Karla's and love them!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like an interesting book. Please put me in the draw. I cannot believe how nice it is here. We have had 80s all week. I keep waiting for the shoe to drop and a big snow storm to move in. LOL We only had about 4 inches total snow all season. Have a good one, friend.
ReplyDeleteThe book looks wonderful. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen this book before, but it looks interesting. Thanks for the chance to win it.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you got to stay home and hopefully sew or at least continue organizing your sewing area. Enjoy the nice weather!!
ReplyDeleteCarol (NJ)
Just saw Karla Alexander on a free weekend of The Quilt Show. She was fantastic. I would love to have her book!!
ReplyDeleteHi Janet...I had to start a new blog tonight because I lost access to my old blog www.Jesus-thelambofGod.blogspot.com. My new blog is www.followJesusChristAlone.blogspot.com. I will continue to follow you and have put you under my favorites to follow list~ ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete