So cute. I think the little kitten is saying, "Come on Mum, I have mowed the lawn taken out the rubbish brought in the mail, can I please have my tea now."
"So, have you heard the hype about that new reality show? It is called, "The Puss and the Pawper." No? Okay, yeah! Well, here's the deal. They put out a local casting call. Looking for cool cats that the camera loves. I've been watching you in there through the glass, and I think you'd be a natural. Really! With a puss like that you'd be rolling in the catnip in no time. Thing is you'd need a partner. I'd be willing to offer you my services, free of charge. No kitting around. So, what do you say? Let's do this!" ;)
"I'd be your bestest friend ever"
ReplyDelete"Can you come out and play?"
ReplyDelete"There's only room in here for One of us, so move along puss"
ReplyDelete"I'm sorry! I won't fight with my brothers and sisters anymore. May I please come in for supper?"
ReplyDeleteIt look like she is looking at her younger self so cute
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I think the little kitten is saying, "Come on Mum, I have mowed the lawn taken out the rubbish brought in the mail, can I please have my tea now."
ReplyDeleteHappy days.
Bev..xoxo
Ah! To be young again.
ReplyDelete"So, have you heard the hype about that new reality show? It is called, "The Puss and the Pawper." No? Okay, yeah! Well, here's the deal. They put out a local casting call. Looking for cool cats that the camera loves. I've been watching you in there through the glass, and I think you'd be a natural. Really! With a puss like that you'd be rolling in the catnip in no time. Thing is you'd need a partner. I'd be willing to offer you my services, free of charge. No kitting around. So, what do you say? Let's do this!" ;)
ReplyDelete'My pads better than your pad! my pads better than yours! nah nah nah nah nah nah nah...'
ReplyDeleteWhat did you do dis time? Will dey let you out befoe I gwow up? I missin you.
ReplyDelete"I promise I'll clean my room. Please let me back in." Who hasn't wanted to do that. lw
ReplyDelete"Okay! Okay! I PROMISE I won't tell Mom what you did.
ReplyDelete