And warms and charms,,,it must be why God gave us arms. author anonymous
Have a safe and happy trip :)
Have fun. I so wish I had a sister. I love my 3 brothers, but a sister would be so nice to share things with. I'll pray for safe travels for you all.
Oh Janet have a wonderfuk time with your sisters... Looking forward to hearing what you got up to...HugzMaria
Have fun!
Oh, that sounds like so much fun....have a wonderful time! (My sister is coming in mid-September so we're gonna go on a few little road trips, too!) Travel safely!XOXO,Cyndi
Ooooh, have fun!
Have a great time. We'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
Oh! That sounds like an adventure! Good for you! Hope y'all are whooping it up and that there is gut busting laughter involved!
I hope you three are having the time of your lives! There's nothing quite like sister time!
Have a safe and happy trip :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun. I so wish I had a sister. I love my 3 brothers, but a sister would be so nice to share things with. I'll pray for safe travels for you all.
ReplyDeleteOh Janet have a wonderfuk time with your sisters... Looking forward to hearing what you got up to...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Maria
Have fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, that sounds like so much fun....have a wonderful time! (My sister is coming in mid-September so we're gonna go on a few little road trips, too!) Travel safely!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Cyndi
Ooooh, have fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time. We'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
ReplyDeleteOh! That sounds like an adventure! Good for you! Hope y'all are whooping it up and that there is gut busting laughter involved!
ReplyDeleteI hope you three are having the time of your lives! There's nothing quite like sister time!
ReplyDelete