Friday, December 14, 2012

Feline Friday

IF I believed in reincarnation, I would want to come back as a well loved cat.  Our Puss has the life I want.  She has had us wrapped around her paw for 13 years.  As you can see in my previous post, the weather has gotten colder here.


As soon as the house gets a little cooler, Puss takes her nap under our bed covers.  It doesn't matter how well I make the bed she can get under the blankets.   I always have to laugh when I see that "bump" in the middle of the bed.

 
This winter I think she is starting to feel her age.  She hangs out by the heat vent more.   This vent happens to be right by the furnace and is nice and toasty.  Love this kitty!

8 comments:

  1. This made me laugh because I remember my cat doing the same thing...even going so far as to crawl in bed with me during the night and almost pushing me out of the bed. She is a beautiful cat and I can see she is well loved. Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Makes me really miss mine best buddy kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bump they seem to love you more as the get older. My cat was sitting on my lap when I got up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture with all the deer! My grandkids love their cats, but I'm a dog person:) Your cat does look nice tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two cats that get under the blankets and my 16 year old "runs" to the bathroom in the morning because he knows my husband will be turning on the space heater for his bath. It's the closes he comes to running anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet face! And I love 'bumps' like that under the covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to Puss - I am feeling my age too and love to be close to the heat source.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bump could be Penny! She does the same thing.

    You are the winner of charm packs on my LA Quilter blog. Please email me so I can get these off to you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete