Friday, December 28, 2012

Feline Friday



It's snowing out.  What's a girl to do?  Just sit in the window and watch the flakes come down.
Peanut is an inside/outside cat.   When the weather is nice, it's mostly outside.



She really doesn't like snow days.  Just a little perturbed with this winter stuff.  

There are more Feline Friday posts on Sarah's blog.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Janet & Peanut - welcome to Feline Friday! Peanut has a great window for observing the much maligned snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, and one of our Weimaraners, Will, "does" cold ALOT !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Peanut. I could curl up with her in that bed. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Peanut does not look happy. I am with her. It is snowing a bit here too. I could do without it. LOL Our kitties are kind of perturbed with the cold we have been having too. They stay inside and sleep. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Peanut ... she's daydreaming of fair weather and slow birds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely spot in the window Peanut for those Snowy days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never keep a good cat or good pup down for long :-)
    Have a very, very Happy New Year guys, keep safe in all that snow... lots and lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete