How quickly a year goes by! It's hard to say 2013 and fathom how quickly 13 years have passed by. I'm looking forward to a new year. It always feels like a "clean" start. Time to take stock of what's been going on in my life and what changes I'd like to make. Change is so hard--I have such good intentions.
My goals are simple: 1. Lose weight by eating healthy.
2. Sew more.
3. Spend less time online.

Good goals Janet. I am so glad the holidays are over so life can get back to normal. I am starting to feel like a slug again. LOL I hope your year is blessed.
ReplyDeleteHmmm I think I could do all those too Janet.. Good Luck with it.
ReplyDeleteHugz
Maria
You have great goals! Happy New Year! :0)
ReplyDeleteLike all three of your goals. I'm just bad at setting them. LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy 2013 !
Hugs
I think your goals are probably shared with 90% of the quilters - of which I am one. My two stated goals will be to blog more and finish up some ufo's. The lose weight thingie is always there - never accomplished, lol.
ReplyDeleteHope your aches are better!
Great goals and achievable. I need to spend less time on line also. Can't believe how much time I can spend. So that is a worthy goal for me also. Have a wonderful New Year! Nola
ReplyDeleteI need to spend less time playing Freecell, Minesweeper and Inkspot on the computer. I am embarrassingly good at all three, which just shows how I have misspent MY time. I need to spend more time creating and some extra time cleaning house. Hopefully elder care issues will not side-swipe us this year; that would be a major blessing! Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteThose are great goals...simple and straight to the point! Probably should make them mine too...:)
ReplyDeletelv,
Joy xxx