Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to you all!  The fun has begun at our house.  DD 1 and friend are home for a few days.  We wrapped a few presents today and baked cut out sugar cookies.  DH joined in the frosting and decorating too.  We had a lot of fun.  Of course, we are missing DD 2 and her new husband, who were unable to make the trip home.

I bought myself a Christmas present on the Craftsy site.  They are having a BIG sale on classes.  I bought Leah Day's class.    She posted on facebook that you could get the class for $19.99 if you used her special link.   I'm such a sucker for a bargain.  I like the idea of being able to watch the videos any time and having access to them always.  I really want to work on my Free Motion skills and I hope this will motivate me to do it.

 I also purchased the knitting socks class.  I've always wanted to learn to knit socks.  I ordered yarn too.  There are some wonderful classes on their site.  I'll see how I like this way of learning.

So 2013 will have some new things for me to look forward to.  I hope you all enjoy your holidays with family and friends.

6 comments:

  1. Have a fun filled Christmas.
    Enjoy your lessons next year..
    Hugz
    Maria XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year, with all your family.
    The class off Crafty er greath I enjou also diffenrent classes.
    Hugs Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Nola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see how the classes go.

    ReplyDelete