Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Funny




It is so very, very hot and humid today.  It was 78 and 88 humidity at 7:30 this morning.  I'm planning on staying inside today.  Laundry, a movie, a nap and some sewing--not necessarily in that order.

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is really funny!! I love it!! Glad I'm not a corn cob though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me. I'm sewing backings so I can do a heap of machine quilting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Oh Janet, I love it! That is about how I feel! I was out picking beans at 7:30 this morning and it was already 83*. Let's just say I was glad to get them done. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! It never gets hot enough here to pop corn outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it was cooler here than way up there. Of course it was raining all the time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet, your day sounds very relaxing! A nice way to spend a hot Sunday. Hope it actually happened!

    Carol (NJ)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just horrible. I hate that the animals have to suffer through. The only good thing is that it is great sewing weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molto divertente!!! ^_^
    Anche qui fa molto caldo...meno male che tra poco andremo al mare!!!

    Baci dall'Italia!!!
    Cri&Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great! Same weather here. It is currently 76 deg with 90% humidity at 6:30 a.m.. We are missing the rain and definitely need some for the crops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really funny even moreso because of personal power surges I don't even need the high temps outside to feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I napped, too. After all, it is the day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A friend of mine had posted this on FB. This is way too funny. ! ! LOVE IT ! ! ! This has been a very HOT week in JC MO.I believe this is how every one had felt this week. I got alot done this week even with it being HOT. Hope everyone stays cool this week with the very high temps !

    ReplyDelete