And warms and charms,,,it must be why God gave us arms. author anonymous
How lovely! Such a vibrant yellow- even a smiley yellow!!
Beautiful flower, especially for a volunteer. I wonder what the pumpkin will look like. How's Rocco doing? I trust he's on the mend?All the best,Susan in Texas
Beautiful photo Janet.Hope Rocco is getting better XX
Hello Janet,Such a bright happy photo, hope a super pumbkin grows from it.happy days.Bev.xoxo
Beautiful picture! I hope Rocco is continuing to improve and regains his eyesight.
How lovely! Such a vibrant yellow- even a smiley yellow!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower, especially for a volunteer. I wonder what the pumpkin will look like. How's Rocco doing? I trust he's on the mend?
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Susan in Texas
Beautiful photo Janet.
ReplyDeleteHope Rocco is getting better XX
Hello Janet,
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright happy photo, hope a super pumbkin grows from it.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo
Beautiful picture! I hope Rocco is continuing to improve and regains his eyesight.
ReplyDelete