Oh Janet, I am so, so sorry and sad to hear that Rocco has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. It just breaks my heart, and I know that's nothing compared to how you and your family are feeling. I have been praying that he was going to make a full recovery. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers, now more than ever!
Oh Janet, this just makes me so sad. I so hoped Rocco was on the road to recovery. He was such a sweet little thing. I loved seeing pictures of him in your blog. I'll be praying for comfort for you and your family. I know he was a member of your family.
Oh Janet, I think I now how your family are filling with the passing of your lovely Rocco. We lost our lovely Angie cat and my daughter lost her puppy. So it has been a bad month for us.
{{{{{Janet}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear about Rocco. I really thought he was making great strides in recovering. I'm glad you have some good memories and lots of pictures to remember him by.
Janet, I'm so sorry to hear about Rocco. Our furry family members leave such a huge hole in our lives when are gone. My thoughts are with you and yours.
Oh Sweetie! No! I just boxed up a little something to send him. I was so sure he was on the mend. I am so sad to hear of your loss. Please know that my heart goes out to you, as do my prayers. What lucky little dog he was to have been loved so much.
My deepest condolences, Janet. I'm really sorry about Rocco. Did they get the diagnosis wrong? I've never known vestibular syndrome to be fatal before; what a great pity. Poor little Rocco! You're in my thoughts.
So sorry to read about the loss of Rocco. I know that he will be sorry missed and is well loved by you all. Pets are such a treasured member of one's family. Warmest regards, Anna
Oh Janet, I am so very sorry to read about Rocco! I was so hoping that everything was turning around for him! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
ReplyDeleteOh Janet, I am so, so sorry and sad to hear that Rocco has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. It just breaks my heart, and I know that's nothing compared to how you and your family are feeling. I have been praying that he was going to make a full recovery. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers, now more than ever!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cyndi
Hello Janet.
ReplyDeleteCondolences to the family. RIP Rocco.
Bev.xoxo
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel. I really do.
ReplyDeleteOh Janet, this just makes me so sad. I so hoped Rocco was on the road to recovery. He was such a sweet little thing. I loved seeing pictures of him in your blog. I'll be praying for comfort for you and your family. I know he was a member of your family.
ReplyDeleteOh Janet, I think I now how your family are filling with the passing of your lovely Rocco. We lost our lovely Angie cat and my daughter lost her puppy. So it has been a bad month for us.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. This must be heartbreaking for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all at this sad time.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Maria XXXX
{{{{{Janet}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear about Rocco. I really thought he was making great strides in recovering. I'm glad you have some good memories and lots of pictures to remember him by.
ReplyDeleteCarol (NJ)
What a sad time for you all. He really gave it his all to get better over the last months, didn't he? A real fighter.
ReplyDeleteTake time to grieve. Blessed Be.
Janet, I am so sorry for your loss {{{{hugs}}}}
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Rocco. He's a cutie, and I know he'll remain in your heart forever. Hugs from Michigan.
ReplyDeleteOh Janet, I am so very sorry for your loss :( It's so hard when we lose our furry friends. Peace be with you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, dear Janet. God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, Janet....So, so sorry....
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss, Janet. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteIt's just so sad - he was such a young dog. It is so hard to lose our beloved pets.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Janet. Losing a loved pet is just heartbreaking.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Janet - sending cyber hugs to you :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. I'm sure Rocco will be missed, dogs are always there for you.
ReplyDeleteJanet, I'm so sorry to hear about Rocco. Our furry family members leave such a huge hole in our lives when are gone. My thoughts are with you and yours.
ReplyDeleteHi Janet--my heart 'bleeds' for you today--so sorry you have lost a best friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs, from Di and miss gracie
I am so sorry Janet. My heart hurts for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteOh Sweetie! No! I just boxed up a little something to send him. I was so sure he was on the mend. I am so sad to hear of your loss. Please know that my heart goes out to you, as do my prayers. What lucky little dog he was to have been loved so much.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sad for you, and a shame when he seemed to be improving a bit. You've really been on a rollercoaster emotionally. Thinking of you, lots.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your lost.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear it. I know this must be a very sad time for you.
ReplyDeleteAh, I know you will miss him terribly, but he had a great life with a great family and you will find comfort in the good memories of a loyal pet.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read about Rocco...
ReplyDeleteMy deepest condolences, Janet. I'm really sorry about Rocco. Did they get the diagnosis wrong? I've never known vestibular syndrome to be fatal before; what a great pity. Poor little Rocco! You're in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteSincerely
Susan in Texas
So very sad for you Janet. All our love from Soggibottom X X X X
ReplyDeleteSorry for the loss of your dear little friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read about the loss of Rocco. I know that he will be sorry missed and is well loved by you all.
ReplyDeletePets are such a treasured member of one's family.
Warmest regards,
Anna
I am so sorry about Rocco. I know he was a great companion for you.
ReplyDelete