I got an email from Quiltmaker that I'm a winner. All that time I spent on the internet wasn't wasted. lol I had alot of fun looking at all the blocks and visiting new blogs. I'm such a blog junkie! I love my laptop.
I went back and read the blog. I'm one of the Big Bundle winners. I'm so excited!! It's not a GO, but I'll take it. lol :)
Isn't this the cutest button? I love the quilt and of couse the cat under the table. There is a new blog in blog land. It's a challenge blog. Paula of Paula's Crafty Corner has started a second blog called Paula's Sewing Challenges. You can enter a your project for a chance to win prizes. Please stop over and see what Paula is doing with this new blog. I'm sure you have a project you can enter.
This is the project I'm entering in Paula's challenge this time. It is Gingerbread Men table runner. It was in Quick Quilts. It was so much fun to make. I like gingerbread men almost as much as I like snowmen--love those men. lol
I quilted it with peppermint swirls.
I hope you will stop over and check out Paula's blog for challenges. It is so nice of her to go to all the work of setting up this fun site. She is giving away the cutest prizes too.
I better get busy. BIL and nephew are coming tonight. Deer hunting season opens tomorrow morning. I need to get my sewing room in order, so he can find a bed to sleep on. We will be headed to a funeral that DH is a pall bearer for in the morning His Dad's cousin passed away this week.
I need to do Thanksgiving food shopping. I hope to stop and do that after the funeral
Have a good week-end!




Congrats on winning the magazine. Have a great weekend. Deer season started for us last weekend, but we're having our hunters widow weekend sewing retreat this weekend. So looking forward to it! I'm glad I married a hunter, so he goes with my dad and bros and mom and I can go sew or shop hop, or whatever we feel like doing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning 100 Blocks. I won one too! Your table runner is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is so darn cute! So sorry to hear about his dad's cousin.
ReplyDeletePleased that a worthy winner won :-)
ReplyDeleteKeep snug and why worry if your a blog junkie. Winter is coming :-) x x x
Congratulations on your win! Love the gingerbread men! :0)
ReplyDeleteJanet, I'm so happy that you won one of the prizes! And that little runner is so cute...you did such an awesome job on those candy canes...they almost look 3-D!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Cyndi
P.S. Going to check out Paula's challenge blog, too!
Congratulations on your prize. Your gingerbread table runner is adorable. I'll check out Paula's blog.
ReplyDeleteWell done on winning one of the grand prizes. They really looked amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love your gingerbread men.
Congratulations on winning such a nice prize- I am always thrilled when one of my blogging friends win a nice prize. I will look forward to seeing your winnings.
ReplyDeleteYour gingerbread men are very cute. I always do a gingerbread theme with my kindergarten students at this time of year. It is such a fun story.
Happy quilting - hope you are having a lovely Saturday.
Warmest regards,
Anna
Congrats on your big win!!! I won a copy of the magazine last year.... but don't think I won one this year!
ReplyDeleteWill check out that new blog too
SheilaC
Your gingerbread men are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHello Janet,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning the magazine. Love the Gingerbread runner. Have a great day.
Bev.xoxo
How great that you won a prize!! And I love the gingerbread table runner.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your big win-- that's awesome! I love your gingerbread men table runner. It is so festive and cute!
ReplyDeleteYour gingerbread men are so festive! Great project.
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on your win.
I'm trying to get caught up on my blog reading. Heading to Paula's next. Her button is gorgeous.
Congratulations on being a winner. Too bad it wasn't a go, but it's still fun to get goodies in the mail. Your gingerbread men are just adorable. Good luck in the contest.
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas quilt. :)
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled on your blog...and you won a big bundle! I'm so jealous. :) blessings, marlene
ReplyDelete