Monday, November 29, 2010

New Blog Hop



You know how I love free projects and give aways.  I found a new one on the internet today.  Have you heard of the Henry Glass Project Parade?   If you go to Heather Mulder Peterson's blog Trends and Traditions, she will tell you all the designers and what days they will have free projects.

1. Each day there will be several designers that will be featured.
2. Each designer will provide you with a free project that you can print off and keep.


3. Each designer will provide a clue that you will collect. At the end of the parade, you will go to the Henry Glass blog and post a comment with all the “clues”. If you win, you will be sent  gifts from all 19 designers, along with a package of fabric from Henry Glass fabrics. I’m telling ya’, the prizes in this blog hop are seriously good!!!!!

Doesn't this sound like a fun hop?  I know what it feels like to win a wonderful prize.  I hope one of my blog friends can be a winner this time.  The hop starts December 1st.

I know it's a busy time of year to be spending time on the internet, but who can resist a blog hop--not me.
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, Janet. This looks like it's going to be some big blog hop fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you shared the info! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Janet, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like so much fun. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! I like the idea of FREE patterns to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet, thank you so much for the reminder! With the whirlwind of life ... I found this and it blew right on by me without stopping. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted about this tonite too!! too funny!!

    Looks like fun though :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea. It sounds like good fun.

    I just found your blog and Im excited to follow!

    ReplyDelete