Saturday, November 27, 2010

Overwhelmed


I was definitely a "little" overwhelmed last week when I received this box from "Quiltmaker".  I didn't realize that being a "Big Bundle" prize winner in the 100 Blocks Giveaway would be such a generous box of wonderful prizes.  Michelle was home and she just laughed at me, as I kept say "Oh, my", "Oh, My" and "OH, MY" as I took each new and wonderful thing out of the box.


The prizes included:  40 fq bundle of Moda French General-- Petite Ecole, 20 fq bundle of P & B Textiles-- Safari So Good and 16 fq bundle of Clothworks-- Dinos on Parade, Antique Sampler pattern by Sue Daley, 3 Modkid patterns (pillows, purses and a wall hanging),  Marsha McCloskey's Feathered-Star Quilt Blocks II book, Tidbits from Triangles by Kari Ramsay book, Tidings book by Nancy Halvorsen, Rotary Cutting Revolution by Anita Grossman Solomon book, Treasures from the '30's by Nancy Mahoney book, Suzn Quilts by Susan Marth, Fireworks! and Lynda's Sunflowers by Possibilities,  Fit to be Geese pattern and template by Open Gate, Decadence, Reflections and Bloomington by toadsew, Peppermint Candy and In A Snap patterns by Susan Guzman AND of course, Quiltmaker's new 100 Blocks magazine.




This wonderful kit "Eye Candy" from Planted Seeds Designs that was published in "Quick Quilts" .  This will be so much fun to sew.  I love all the bright colors.


 Even Rocco will benefit from my winning.  A quilt kit by Heidi Pridemore called "A Few of My Favorite Things.  Don't you just love the bones on these blocks!



And last but not least--thread from Sulky and floss from Presencia.


 I can't believe all the wonderful items I received.  Thank you so much "Quiltmaker".    So many choices of projects to make!   I've had so much fun looking at all the books and patterns.  The French General fabric is outside my "box".  I'll need to find a special project to use it.   I think I'll start Rocco's quilt--his Christmas present.  : ) 

18 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Janet you are a lucky lady. What a great bunch of goodies. I know you will enjoy creating with everything. Rocco is going to be one happy little dog, come Christmas morning. (grin) Have a wonderful Sunday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Santa came early to Janet's house! I think you said it all!!, "OH MY! WOW!" Congratulations! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeerrrryyy Christmas! Now that was a prize package - how wonderful for you, enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Janet!!! You are going to have SO much fun :) Congratulations on your great win!

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alrighty!!! Congratulations! What a haul!....grin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've won quite a bit lately. I think you should be buying lottery tickets! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thrilled for you that you won!!! Congratulations and enjoy every single bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one AMAZING bunch of prizes. Lucky, lucky you! That will keep you busy for a while. Or, if it is just "too much" I'm sure a few of us would be willing to help relieve the pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, did you ever hit the jackpot! Congratulations on your wonderful win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased you won such a fantastic parcel of fabric and wonderful books. No wonder you keep saying " Oh My "
    I am sure Rocco will love his new quilt for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic prize to win. Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow...what a great gift! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Janet, I'd say you hit the jackpot! That, or either Santa came early to your house! Congratulations, my friend, you deserve all the goodies! Hope you have a blast with them! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Janet! That's all...Just WOW!

    Wow!

    WOW!

    wow...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo...a wonderful prize for a super person. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janet, it could not have come to a nicer quilter!! That is wonderful - I can just imagine how surprised and joyful you are. Congratulations!! Have fun with all that great stuff. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious!
    Isn't that what you say when you have nothing else to say? (ignore the spelling -- I guessed)
    Good grief, lady! You hit a gold mine!
    WOW and congratulations! You'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a great early Christmas present. You got some really great things. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete