I finished up making the snap bags I had cut out. These are the small and large size. The large size don't stay closed as tightly as the small ones. I made these for Valentine's gifts. It's nice to have them done early.
It was a lovely sunny day with a temperature of 35 F. Rocco and I took advantage of it by getting some fresh air. We took a short walk. Rocco was on a scent trail and got hung up in deep snow. Of course, it doesn't take much for it to be "deep" when your legs are this short. Of course, it's much more fun to go where it's a challenge to walk.
Peanut spent most of the day outside. She is crouched here watching Rocco struggle in the snow. As soon as he got closer she pounced on him. I wish I could have gotten that picture. lol
Rocco finally figured out it was a good idea to use the tractor tracks for a path through the snow.
"Bad cow" was enjoying some stolen hay. Forbidden always tastes sweeter. : )





I love those snappy bags. Funny thing is that a friend and I made those today. We decided that if it was necessary we could add some velcro to keep it closed tighter. Cute pictures of your fur babies.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and the snap bags.
ReplyDeleteLooks cold with all the snow, but isn't it nice to have temperatures increasing a little. Love you snap bags. Enjoyed your pictures. Nola
ReplyDeleteYour snap bags look very nice. Lot of snow every were.
ReplyDeleteIt does look so cold...it is over 40 here today so hot..love yur snap bags....
ReplyDeleteThanks Janet, I always love to see what is happening at your farm. Same as the farms in Devon maybe, but yours are on a larger scale. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's the same old saying really ref your cow. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence :-)x x x
Hi Janet,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and for the tips on increasing my followers. I like the little Valentine bags you made. What a thoughtful little gift! I've enjoyed looking through your blog although the pictures of the snow make me shiver. We definitely do not have that much snow in Texas but I whine about it anyway, haha.
Love those bags. We made them last month at our quilt guild, they were so much fun.
ReplyDelete~M~
Great snap bags. I bought a pattern but haven't tried it out yet. First I need to find an old tape measure or pick up a new one.
ReplyDeleteLove the snow pictures. Glad it was a bit warmer out so you could take a nice walk with the little furry ones.
Janet, I love the pictures of your walk. It has been melting like crazy here for the past 2 days. So soon we will have a mud lolly. Supposed to get really cold this coming week. Enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteJanet the snap bags are cute and love the pictures of your adventure outside. Looks so cold, stay warm.
ReplyDelete