Hi Janet, oh yes I agree, lots of lovely progress going on here and so cute (Peanut :-)) Your FH project is looking wonderful!! xx Thanks for joining us in our sew-along and show and tell parade today :-)
That Peanut sure looks happy and contented there--she knows she is loved!!! Love your heart project--me I was gonna make something--but sooo far nothing for Valentines day--but I still have 27 1/2 hours before I am too late for this year!!!!!! Hugs, Di and miss gracie
Great pictures especially of Peanut. Your blocks are great.
ReplyDeleteI love ALL of the pictures. The hearts are great. You did a good job on the Birdie block. Who doesn't love sleeping smiling cats!
ReplyDeleteYour block look very nice. Look at your cat sleeping away.
ReplyDeleteYour Hearts look great with the extra row.
ReplyDeleteBirdie stitchery has lovely fabrics arond it.
OH!! Peanuts can I join you ??
Your hearts look great. Peanut looks so peaceful.
ReplyDeleteShe is dreaming of your birdie block.... :-) x x x
ReplyDeleteYour hearts and your birdie block look great! :0)
ReplyDeleteHi Janet, oh yes I agree, lots of lovely progress going on here and so cute (Peanut :-))
ReplyDeleteYour FH project is looking wonderful!! xx
Thanks for joining us in our sew-along and show and tell parade today :-)
Hi Janet, the pink hearts look great and peanut looks like he is dreaming of those birdies in the photo above him :)
ReplyDeleteThat Peanut sure looks happy and contented there--she knows she is loved!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your heart project--me I was gonna make something--but sooo far nothing for Valentines day--but I still have 27 1/2 hours before I am too late for this year!!!!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie
Hello Janet, lovely fabric choice for the February Hearts project.....enjoyed seeing block 2 of the birdies BOM...Regards, Lyn
ReplyDeleteLove the hearts project. It's so my style.
ReplyDeleteHello Janet,
ReplyDeleteSweet,Sweeter and Sweetest.
Have a great day.
Bev.xoxox
Your hearts look great, nice fabrics. Peanut is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice creative day.
Roswitha
Your heart quilt top looks very pretty! Love the heart fabric you used.
ReplyDeleteAnd the second stitchery block is so sweet!
I love the birdie block. So super cute!
ReplyDelete