![]() |
| Breakfast |
Just not much going on in my sewing room this week and it's Friday already. I did receive some fabric in the mail. I know I'm not suppose to be buying fabric, but I love the new Sunkissed line by Sweetwater. I decided I would buy some for the Little Birdie BOM. After doing a search on http://www.quiltshops.com/ by using the words Sunkissed and Sale, I was able to go to Rossville Quilts and order some of the new line "on sale" (my favorite words). I've ordered from them before and what I "love" about them is how well they communicate with their customers. I've always received an email from them letting me know if something isn't available or if they will send less of what I ordered. They are very quick with getting the orders in the mail too. When you live in the middle of "no where" it is so nice to have a go to shop on line. They also have good sales. :)
I thought I'd show you one of the predators we have to deal with in the wide open spaces. Coyotes roam the area looking for food. They are very hard on baby lambs, calves and pheasants. We hear them howling at night. We have 3 more that stay in a group close by, but so far they have been out of DH's gun range. He carries the gun in the tractor and sees them in the morning when he feeds.
I'm looking forward to making a trip to Faulkton (a town about 28 miles away) later today. We need groceries and medicated feed for the calves. There is a lovely quilt shop, "The Quilter's Corner" there. I may have to stop and just look around. :) My nephew, Kyle is in a one act play tonight at the high school. It is about a timely subject--bullying. DH and Rocco are staying home. It's very cold, but the roads are clear right now. It is suppose to snow some the next three days, tho.
I love the colors of sunrises and sunsets. They are one of the many blessings I receive every day.



Thanks for a new place to shop.....grin. My DH will be delighted.
ReplyDeleteThe only coyote I've seen closeup was in my backyard, but he wasn't that big...wow. That is a beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing.
I love the Sunkissed line, too. Been contemplating getting some for myself. And I've purchased numerous times from Rossville Quilts. They do have wonderful customer service and usually always good prices!
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, we have Coyotes here, too. In fact, we have several that "haunt" our neighborhood - I saw one up close and personal in my driveway this past summer!
Have fun at the play, and enjoy your trip to town - just to "look" in the quilt shop! :o)
XOXO,
Cyndi
What pretty pictures--
ReplyDeleteand you have my "permission" to buy fabric any time you want to!!!!!!
You need to read my post for tonight and how my weather is here for the next couple days????
Hugs,Di and a sleepy miss gracie
So, all you did was "look" at the quilt shop? My, what resolve. I couldn't do it.
ReplyDeleteI love Sunkissed too!!
ReplyDelete(and boy that coyote looks huge!)
SheilaC
Hello Janet,
ReplyDeleteNothing like a bit of shopping to warm you up. Hope you enjoyed the play.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo
Thanks for posting about "Sunkissed". I have been wanting to get some and now I know where to look. I can't believe you have coyotes around. That would make me a little nervous. Have fun with your fun fabric. Nola
ReplyDelete