I can't believe how quickly the week went. I didn't even take time to post. Here are the winners of the books. Please send me your addresses. Happy reading!!
The Quilter's Apprentice Marie
Rainwater Terry
Girl in Translation Deserae
Thank you to everyone who stopped and commented. I'm sorry I didn't get back to all of you. My blog anniversary is coming up the end of the month too. I plan on having an anniversary giveaway too.
We have been getting ready for calving--lots of fixing and running around for supplies. The temperatures have been warm and the snow is leaving quickly. There was water running over our road in 3 places yesterday. We are hoping it doesn't do major damage as this is happening all over and won't get fixed right away. We didn't get our mail. I'm sure the mail carrier turned around when she saw all that water running over the road.
The main sound of spring this week has been "honking" --geese that is. We saw thousands yesterday on our way to Pierre--snows and canadian. I was wishing for my camera.
I'm stalled on the quilting for now. I did get the Raggedy Annie blocks traced so I can do the redwork in spare minutes.
Lots of muddy feet and paws to clean up after this week. lol
The Quilter's Apprentice Marie
Rainwater Terry
Girl in Translation Deserae
Thank you to everyone who stopped and commented. I'm sorry I didn't get back to all of you. My blog anniversary is coming up the end of the month too. I plan on having an anniversary giveaway too.
We have been getting ready for calving--lots of fixing and running around for supplies. The temperatures have been warm and the snow is leaving quickly. There was water running over our road in 3 places yesterday. We are hoping it doesn't do major damage as this is happening all over and won't get fixed right away. We didn't get our mail. I'm sure the mail carrier turned around when she saw all that water running over the road.
The main sound of spring this week has been "honking" --geese that is. We saw thousands yesterday on our way to Pierre--snows and canadian. I was wishing for my camera.
I'm stalled on the quilting for now. I did get the Raggedy Annie blocks traced so I can do the redwork in spare minutes.
Lots of muddy feet and paws to clean up after this week. lol
I wish you had your camera with you. Seeing all of those geese must have been quite the sight. Sounds as if you are in a very busy time of year. I hope you get a little down time to work on your redwork. Almost forgot, congratulations to the winners!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the book winners! A new book in the mail is always looked forward to around here! I am so envious of your mud! What we wouldn't give for a little bit of that! May your calving season be trouble free! I love it when all those little ones start arriving!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited to read the book!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I just have one more book from the library to read so yours will probably be my next one! :0)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your book winners- I will have to look for the book Girl in Translation- I have already borrowed " Rainwater from our local library and have read the Quilter's Apprentice. Thanks for the recommendations.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a Nice National Quilt Day.
Warmest regards,
Anna
Good luck fighting the mud! It is a big battle this time of the year. Where I grew up we called the time between winter and summer "Mud Season."
ReplyDeleteLucky ladies :-) Congratulations :-)xxx
ReplyDelete