Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Market Day



The trucks came this morning and loaded up the calves and hauled them to the sale barn.  After a week of moving snow, worrying, feeding, worrying, sorting and worrying--DH will have to worry about something else.  I shouldn't say that, but I just can't convince him that worrying doesn't help.  Praying helps!


Good by, babies................The cycle will begin again at the end of the month


6 comments:

  1. Hopefully the weather will be nicer if you start calving next month...we always did in late January when it was colder. Though spring always brings the soupy mess in the barnyard...Oh, I have to stop how could I miss that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like a lot of hard work for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye babies and I hope you give Janet and DH a good return after all their hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well at the market after all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a hard day's work!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of hard work. And way to much snow !

    ReplyDelete