Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Word Play Winner

The winner of the Word Play Quilts book, as chosen by Mr. Random Generator is Number 6.

Cyndi said...

 Congratulations to Teresa - hope she enjoys her gift! And I'm in the same boat with you, Janet. Looking for a new camera...mine has been dropped so many times it amazes me that it even still takes photos. But I keep getting all types of crazy stuff on my view screen and every time I take a photo it sends me a message that my "card can't be read"! I know absolutely nothing about cameras, so I can't give a recommendation....don't have any idea what type I'm going to get, either! Good luck, my friend.

Cyndi is an old hand at sewing, but a new quilter.  She makes fabulous bags.  Congratulations, Cyndi!  I hope you have fun looking at this book and possibly a word quilt is in your future.   Good luck with buying a new camera too.

I love Mr Random.  He takes the hard part out of the give away, so quick, easy and impartial.  Thank you for all the camera advice.  I haven't had time to look on line yet.  I may have to go to Pierre tomorrow for the Rhino's windshield.  I'll check at Walmart and see what they have available there. 

I have been a cleaning demon this morning.  I really need a couple weeks of that fervor.  Cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do.  It just needs to be done again the next day or the next week.  I have two very clean bathrooms right at this very moment.   They smell wonderful and everything is clean and shiny from ceiling to floor.  I really need some sunshine to get in the real Spring cleaning mode.  I have some painting I want to do too.

The Yukon is fixed and has new tires.  We'll need to go get it later today.  I am so thankful that the Rhino and the Yukon are in good working order for their busy season ahead.  It is cold (28 F) and gloomy today again and no promises in the future. 

5 comments:

  1. Was just reading my blogs for today and saw that I won your give away! Oh my goodness, Janet, you just made my day...I'm so excited! Thank you so, so much! Can't wait to read that delightful book!

    I need to get in the cleaning fervor around here...could you send me some of your energy? :o)

    Thanks again, Janet. Hope your day is wonderful!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cyndi it may be just what she needs to get in the sewing mood.

    Here I sit in my bathers (not a good look,LOL) While it is so cold for you in Spring and we should be in Autumn.Funny weather !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DIL just bought a new camera at BestBuy, but don't ask me what it is! But, you might check their prices.

    Come clean for me. My house looks like a war-zone because the Grands have been here a lot.

    28degrees? brrrr. I won't complain about my 41 then! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! Here's hoping that it warms up for you soon!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet,

    I really like your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine and leaving a comment.

    Take care,
    Susan in Texas

    ReplyDelete