Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I'm so glad no one "hated on" me for not getting her spayed in time. It's a little different on the farm where cats are working animals too. I totally understand the over population of pets in the cities. I don't want over population in my house either! Two cats and a dog were way more than I planned on already.
Now to the cute part...........Peanut had 5 little guys. Three are yellow, one gray and one black with yellow accents. lol
Peanut is an amazing mom. She spent all day yesterday with them only getting up to eat alittle and go pottie. She seems very proud of them and loving.
Rocco seems a little out of sorts. I'm not sure if he is upset about becoming a grandpa or just tired from the whole birthing experience. I'm glad he has his playful kittens outside to entertain him, because Peanut is going to be too busy to play for a while.
Puss is not real pleased to have more children in the house. She liked it best when she was the only pet. She had finally got used to having a dog in "her house" when the orphans were brought in. She tolerates the new additions as long as DH's lap is still hers at night. She spent most of yesterday curled up on the bed in the sewing room. I'm sure she's wondering just what her future will bring now and what her people are letting happen in her house. DH is stacking bales today and I need to get busy. I've been spending way too much time this morning pet watching. The kittens were wild on the deck this morning and Rocco was having so much fun playing with them. He chases them and they chase him. So funny to see. It was a long coffee break morning, but a good one for my soul. I'm still smiling inside. Have a great day..............






awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDeleteAwe...what great pictures! They're so darn cute! :0)
ReplyDeleteoh they're soooo cute. If I lived near I'd be asking if I could give one of them a home.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great little family :-)
ReplyDeleteMore farm cats or are you going to find homes ?
x x x
loved to see this X
Ohhh, they are so cute. I so wish I was closer. I love orange kitties. Mine are both calico and would have a conniption fit if I brought a kitten into their house. LOL Just enjoy these babies. Thank you for sharing with us. Just made my morning. Winona
ReplyDeleteThey are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Oh my gosh, those babies are so precious! And peanut looks so proud and loving! If I was at your house I wouldn't get one single thing done because I wouldn't be able to stop watching them! And, if I lived close to you, I'd be asking for a couple of them, too! =^..^=
ReplyDeletePuss and Rocco will be just fine - just keep reassuring them that they are loved, too!
XOXO,
Cyndi
So loving and sweet... your pics are amazing. Babies are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them. I enjoyed them a lot.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Eli
The kittens are too sweet and the Mama cat is so loving with them. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos of your lovely pets.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Anna
Oh How cute.What great photos Janet.
ReplyDeleteI am pleased you are having a long coffee break as you are often very busy on the farm.
I LOVE kittens!!!! Especially orange tabbies :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics, they are adorable and what a sweet mom Peanut is....
SheilaC
OHHHH--what a beautiful basket of babies---oh how I miss having little tiny babies around---I was always there from the minute they were born until I had to find them homes and get the momma's fixed---I envy you soooo much right now!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day--hugs, Di
So sweet -- It just makes me smile to see them looking so sweet and tiny.
ReplyDeletePrecious!
ReplyDeleteJust look at those sweet babies! Congratulations to Ms. Peanut!
ReplyDeleteOh...how sweet. I just loved the pictures. Isn't it amazing that animal mom know just what to do?
ReplyDeleteToo too cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and the kittens. Wish I lived nearby and I would ask for one of the yellow ones. Brings back cherished memories of my "Punkins"
ReplyDeletewhen I was a little girl. Enjoy the time you have them. Nola
Your babys are so cute. what lovely photos of your kittens. She is one proud mum.
ReplyDelete