AWWWWWWWWWWWW...... If kitten's don't travel well, and I know they don't then please can Soggibottom adopt one. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi---I actually think 'she' looks quite contented laying there--I bet she is dreaming all about "loving" those little babies once she has them!!! I believe I should pay you a visit in about a week and stay the rest of the summer--Momma kitty might need some help with "playing" with those young'ens!!!!!!! Hugs, Di
One of our remaining "barn" cats--just had seven kittens. She now comes to the house and calls me for kitty food and milk. Our bedroom is close to the back door. She usually arrives about 5:15 for her first feeding. I feed her so she is finished before I let Jordie out.
So funny -I hope Rocco can help her with the breathing during the birth of her babies VBG It is so nice that they are good friends - We have a pair of pets too - they are not quite as good of buddies. Great photo. Hope the kittens come soon and arrive safely. Regards, Anna
Oh my...is this her first time?
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWWWWW......
ReplyDeleteIf kitten's don't travel well, and I know they don't then please can Soggibottom adopt one.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It has to be a kitten that is bigger and fluffier than Frank... or ginger... or tabby... or white....... x x x
ReplyDeleteOh, poor thing. I am sure Rocco will be a great birth coach. I look forward to pictures of the babies. Winona
ReplyDeleteOH Poor Puss she looks tired but she has a great friend and nice spot to sleep.
ReplyDeleteI think all mothers of any species sympathize at about this stage. Poor thing.
ReplyDeleteHi---I actually think 'she' looks quite contented laying there--I bet she is dreaming all about "loving" those little babies once she has them!!! I believe I should pay you a visit in about a week and stay the rest of the summer--Momma kitty might need some help with "playing" with those young'ens!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di
One of our remaining "barn" cats--just had seven kittens. She now comes to the house and calls me for kitty food and milk. Our bedroom is close to the back door. She usually arrives about 5:15 for her first feeding. I feed her so she is finished before I let Jordie out.
ReplyDeleteOh, bless her heart, she looks huge! But she also looks content and cozy there with Rocco! I can't wait to see pictures of the babies!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Cyndi
So funny -I hope Rocco can help her with the breathing during the birth of her babies VBG
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice that they are good friends - We have a pair of pets too - they are not quite as good of buddies. Great photo. Hope the kittens come soon and arrive safely.
Regards,
Anna
What a great photo. So sweeeeet!
ReplyDelete