How gorgeous. Such fun to watch babies play. My my GD2 just loves cats. As I am here in Perth she enjoyed your little video too. Zoe thought Peanuts new kittens were beautiful too.
Love the video of the kitties--but my favorites so far are the babies--especially that first one with the baby asleep on momma's paw---that would be a great poster or card picture!!!! Thanks for sharing your all you "babes" with the rest of us! hugs, Di
Congratulations on your new kittens. Aren't they just the cutest things.
I am with you about the need for working cats. We don't live on a farm, but we do have a lot of woods behind our house, and I used to have outdoor cats that kept the mice and snakes out of our yard and back in the woods. My cats all got old and died (age 14-17) and I miss them. Only one left and I let the old lady stay in the house now. But now, we are seeing snakes again.
Hi Janet- Thanks for following my blog! I'm from SD too. Just moved here in June 2010. The hay-rolls (on your header) look so familiar ;)! I see that you like quilting and Raggedy Annies! My cuppa tea also! Actually- I need help on the bias (cornering) but I have made a lap quilt and it turned out okay! I'm a visual learner and will find someone to sit down and show me HOW to do borders! anyhoot- Nice to meet another SD'er :P Stop by my Blog again anytime! I've been doing quite a bit of sewing and will post projects soon! Hugs & Smiles! S
How cute! Love to watch kittens playing!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Cyndi
How gorgeous. Such fun to watch babies play. My my GD2 just loves cats. As I am here in Perth she enjoyed your little video too.
ReplyDeleteZoe thought Peanuts new kittens were beautiful too.
Another awwwwwwwwwww moment. My favorite kitties are the little grey tabbies.
ReplyDeleteLove the video of the kitties--but my favorites so far are the babies--especially that first one with the baby asleep on momma's paw---that would be a great poster or card picture!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your all you "babes" with the rest of us!
hugs, Di
Hi noticed you at my place so stopped in to say hello on the ranch. How high is the corn?
ReplyDeleteTerry
AWWWWW! They are too adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSheilaC
ohhhhh, they're just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love gray kitties!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Life is good, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new kittens. Aren't they just the cutest things.
ReplyDeleteI am with you about the need for working cats. We don't live on a farm, but we do have a lot of woods behind our house, and I used to have outdoor cats that kept the mice and snakes out of our yard and back in the woods. My cats all got old and died (age 14-17) and I miss them. Only one left and I let the old lady stay in the house now. But now, we are seeing snakes again.
Hi Janet- Thanks for following my blog! I'm from SD too. Just moved here in June 2010. The hay-rolls (on your header) look so familiar ;)!
ReplyDeleteI see that you like quilting and Raggedy Annies! My cuppa tea also! Actually- I need help on the bias (cornering) but I have made a lap quilt and it turned out okay! I'm a visual learner and will find someone to sit down and show me HOW to do borders!
anyhoot- Nice to meet another SD'er :P Stop by my Blog again anytime! I've been doing quite a bit of sewing and will post projects soon!
Hugs & Smiles!
S