I completed #3 of Raggedy & Friends and cut the blocks to start the embroidery for #4. I didn't notice until I was done just how flowery this whole block got to be. I still like it and I'm sure Raggedy does too. I wanted to get this sewing done, but I also think I might be procrastinating alittle. I need to sandwich Down on the Farm. I laid everything out on the bed yesterday to relax the batting. The sandwiching part of a quilt is where I really drag myself along to get started. Once I start then I'm ok, because I need to get it out of the way. I'll start on it next, unless I let myself get distracted again. lol
Thank you to everyone who read my 100th post and stopped to comment. I didn't get individual answers sent, so you get a group--Thank You! Carol is the winner of the Blush fat quarter stack. I love Carol's blog and never miss reading it. She is a very creative and productive quilter. I enjoy her old photos on Fashion Friday. I'm old enough to be in them. I also enjoy reading her granddaughter's blog about her Peace Corp assignment. Carol was one of my early followers and has always encouraged me alot in my blogging. Congratulations on your win!
It is back to nice weather again today. Rocco is enjoying time outside with his friends. I did too--more procrastinating. :) Just too nice not to spend some time outside while I still can enjoy it. The cats love to be brushed, so I sat on the deck and they took turns. I wish Puss liked to be brushed like they do.
I made a trip to town for supplies and parts yesterday. I went to the clinic too. I feel better already after the first 2 pills of the Z-pak the doctor prescribed. I slept all night last night with the "big guns" cough syrup he gave me. Now with a little sunshine I should be good to go sandwich that baby quilt. If the baby isn't born this week-end on his own, he will be coming Monday or Tuesday next week.
Have a great week-end. Hugs Janet



Congratulations to Carol and glad your feeling better, Janet.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that Rocco is feeling good enough to ramp with the kitties again--and those kitties look like are enjoying him, too!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Carol too--
Hugs, Di
The Raggedy Anne quilt is looking adorable, what a nice way to procrastinate. I hope you get the John Deere quilt basted up soon though, that baby could come any minute!
ReplyDeleteMust be in the air,procrasting. I seem to be doing a bit of it too.
ReplyDeleteRocco must be feeling more like himself again.
Must go and finish a baby quilt too but Stella was born 5 weeks ago.
Hope you are feeling better soon! Those meds should do the trick, and ~rest~! (hehe easier said than done)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the great weather while you can....
Can't wait to see Down on the Farm quilted :)
SheilaC
Carol is a doll, I'm happy for her! Get well soon ~ pokey
ReplyDeleteI love the block! Your furry friends are so cute. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better - enjoy the sunshine.
ReplyDeletei love the block. The quilt will look gorgeous when finished.
ReplyDeleteThe Raggedy Anne quilt block is adorable. That will be such a cute quilt!
ReplyDeleteMicki