Sunday, October 10, 2010

Winners/GO giveaway

The winners for the 100 followers giveaway are:  Billie Bee won the Full Bloom 3 yard kit and  Robin won the Cool Breeze kit.  Please send me your mailing addresses, so I can send you your prizes.  Thanks so much to all my followers for your best wishes.  

I just have to post about one more GO giveaway.  I would really like to win one or I would love for one of my blog friends to win one.


The give away is at Badlands Quilts.  Good luck to you and me!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging about this Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet....I'm so excited about the win. I just sent you an email and thanks so much for having this giveaway.

    BillieBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your winners Janet and I will check out the giveaway links. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both winners! Good luck to both you, Janet, and me too in our quest for a GO!

    ReplyDelete