And warms and charms,,,it must be why God gave us arms. author anonymous
That's what I need...a few days at the beach with nothing to do but wiggle my toes in the sand. A girl can dream, right? LOL
Oh, me too! I'd love to go down to Florida one last time before the summer is over! Sigh!XOXO,Cyndi
I do it every morning but these days I am wearing my joggers as it is a bit cold for barefeet.But view is divine.What a beautiful header Janet.
Hello Janet, Hope you are enjoying your time away. I must say you have a beautiful header,hope you saved some of those seeds.Happy days.Bev.xoxo
Me TOO! I didn't get my beach vacation this summer and I'm really missing it!
The cool bare feet shot reminds me that I had my first pedicure while I was in Portland for Molly's wedding - only took me about 82 years to get one! Pretty nice - could get used to that but not the vibrating chair. Carol
So pretty!Hugs - Lurline♥
Now, that's what I call "really" cute my dear. I also think your quilts are most lovely, my dear friend. Thank you for sharing.Happy Quilting!
That's what I need...a few days at the beach with nothing to do but wiggle my toes in the sand. A girl can dream, right? LOL
ReplyDeleteOh, me too! I'd love to go down to Florida one last time before the summer is over! Sigh!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Cyndi
I do it every morning but these days I am wearing my joggers as it is a bit cold for barefeet.But view is divine.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful header Janet.
Hello Janet, Hope you are enjoying your time away. I must say you have a beautiful header,hope you saved some of those seeds.
ReplyDeleteHappy days.
Bev.xoxo
Me TOO! I didn't get my beach vacation this summer and I'm really missing it!
ReplyDeleteThe cool bare feet shot reminds me that I had my first pedicure while I was in Portland for Molly's wedding - only took me about 82 years to get one! Pretty nice - could get used to that but not the vibrating chair. Carol
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
Now, that's what I call "really" cute my dear. I also think your quilts are most lovely, my dear friend. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!