Thursday, August 26, 2010

GO giveaway



I am seriously on a mission to win a GO for all this fabric I have, so for another chance I'm blogging again about a give away.  Heather at Ala Mode Fabrics is giving away a GO.  It's pretty easy peasy to enter.  Head over there if you haven't yet.

Another GO is going over at KarrieLyne's Freckled Whimsy.  You can get up to 5 chances to win.





A box of tissues has been my best friend today.   Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Janet, did you try for the Go! on Facebook and Canton Village Quilt Works . . . just in case :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the box of tissues ... I'll pray for you to feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Go! Cutter giveaways are everywhere! I hope the box of tissues will go on the shelf today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your not well Janet.
    Get well soon, or you won't be able to celebrate your win :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better!!!

    (and good luck!)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping in to say Hello! I was born and raised in RC,SD. Now live in western Maryland. I'll be back later when I have more time to look around!

    ReplyDelete