Thursday, September 2, 2010

Say a Prayer


Please say a little prayer for Rocco. I know alot of you are animal lovers who are my blog friends.  Yesterday Rocco had a bad encounter with DH's cousin's dog.  Rocco's little eye is in bad shape.  We learned alot about veterinarians and small animals yesterday too.  We are asking for prayers for Rocco's eye and eye sight.  I am so thankful that it wasn't worse.  It could have been much worse.......................

Thanks so much, friends.  Hugs

17 comments:

  1. Prayers for Rocco...our pets are our family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about poor Rocco. Hopefully he will have a quick and full recovery. My thoughts are with him and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thoughts and prayers for Rocco's recovery and also to give you strength at this stressful time. Sending big furry hugs from our houseful to little Rocco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers are being sent to you & Rocco. Our pets definitely are family.

    Hope things turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, definitely praying for sweet little Rocco. I hope he has a complete and speedy recovery. Praying for you too, my friend, because I know how I would be if it were one of my furbabies. ((((HUGS))))) Please keep us updated. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  6. When pets are a part of your family--you hurt when they hurt. Keeping everyone in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping for the best. As a pug owner I've had bad dreams about his poor little eyes. I'm sure you have done all that you can, the rest is just waiting and hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will certainly add my prayers to others. Pets truly are a part of our family--a necessary part, I think. Surely hope his eye will be ok. Keep us posted.
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Janet, I am so sorry to hear about Rocco's eye! Our fur-babies are family members and deserve all the love and special care that our human family members receive. I will definitely be keeping the little guy in my prayers, along with you and your hubby, too! Please keep us updated on his recovery!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw... poor little soul. Ouch, big time.
    We once had a small spaniel who was completely blind. You would never have known because she used her other senses. We never moved the furniture. Amie doesn't see that well.... she manages. Not the best, but animals have an uncanny sense of using what else they have...
    Good luck little guy... fingers and paws crossed for you . x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Rocco,

    Hope you are feeling better soon,a big prayer and a hug coming from "down under"
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rocco and you and your family are in my prayers--
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I hope you cn feel the love and prayers being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! Poor little Rocco. I'm sending Reiki thru' to him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry about poor Rocco's eye.Wishing him a speedy and full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope Rocco is on the mend. Saying prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor little Rocco I will say a preyer for him. They are just like our children. It was the same when my lovey cat got sick last month and every one sent me lot of love and wishes. please let us all now how he is going.
    Razzy
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete