I'm not sure how I'll get anything done next week, because I'll be hopping along the blog trail.
As usual Pat Sloan is up to something new. Have you seen the new rulers that sharpen your rotary cutter's blade while you use it? I have been thinking I need a new 6 1/2 x 24 inch ruler. I've had this one for a very long time and I think it might be starting to be inaccurate in the middle. If I don't win a GO, I could at least buy a new ruler.
She is hosting a blog hop and some lucky someone could win 10 new rulers. WOW! I just want 1 new ruler. Check out this hop here.
It is a rainy morning here. Rocco, Peanut and I are snuggled up on the couch with the laptop. I am on day 5 of the BUG. I didn't go to quilting group last night, because I was vomiting the applesauce I ate. (sorry-tmi).
Now today I have no voice and the tummy is gurgling yet. I thought about going to the doctor, but Michelle called last night and told me this stuff is going around Pierre. I must have picked up the lovely BUG last week when we took Rocco to the vet.
I just noticed this is post 88 with 88 followers--that's kind of cool. Have a good day.


Thanks for th heads up! How is Roscoe doing?
ReplyDeleteCool Janet :-)
ReplyDeleteCool cats :-)
and hope Roscoe is better
x x x x
Hope you feel better soon...rain here in MN today, we've had 2.5 inches in the last 24 hours!
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling us...sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Sorry to hear that you are still under the weather :( Hopping next week will be fun!
ReplyDeleteJanet, you will not believe my first thought when I read the title of this post. I read 'Hops'. Then I thought wow Janet is making beer. LOL Sorry, but my dh use to make beer years ago and hops was one of the ingredients. LOL I guess I have a weird sense of humor. So sorry you are still feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon. Winona
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling us about the hops Janet.
ReplyDeleteHope you feeling better soon. Congratulations on 88 folowers.