Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cleaning for company


Just a quick post, while the company went to the farm sale.  Yesterday I was cleaning house like a mad woman.  Uncluttering, dusting and vacuuming!  It has been cool here, so the afghans are usually just draped where ever.  We keep the thermostat down and just cuddle up under a blanket in the evening.  Maybe you noticed Rocco right away, but I had to look for him.  He knew we had to keep things looking neat.    He usually digs a nice nest for himself.  This time he just slid under the neat pile.



Such a good boy!

We have new kittens.  Blackie (real creative name for her)  had 5 and brought them up to the deck.  They were really hungry, so I have been soaking cat food and feeding them a couple times a day.  Blackie laid the law down right away, so Rocco has nothing to do with these kids.  I think kittens are my favorite thing on the farm.  We only have 3 outside cats, so more is fine. 


Three grays, one stripe and a tiny little black one, who is getting his or her face washed.  I'm off to make a banana pie for supper.  I'll post about the llama shearing next time. 

9 comments:

  1. Ahh, such cute pictures. I love kittens too. Rocco is such a good boy. Enjoy your company. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kittens are SUCH fun! And its lovely when the house is clean and tidy too isn't it!! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling kittens and I love the way Rocco is keeping things neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the cutest little things !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like our living room with the pile of blankets on the furniture. We all like to wrap up when watching TV at night.
    Have great weekend with your company! The only trouble with kittens is that they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute Rocco is under all the blankies! What a hoot! And those kittens are so sweet...I just love kittens and cats! The little striped one looks like my Wilson, and the black one like my Buster! Enjoy your weekend and your company!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! I just love the little grey one!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever Rocco hiding under the blankets to keep warm. Those kittens are adorable. If they were living here, I would not get anything done because I would be watching them all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious little kitties. How can you not just want to hug and kiss them. ;)

    ReplyDelete