And warms and charms,,,it must be why God gave us arms. author anonymous
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Come play with me!
I am playing Spring Fever Bingo at The Quilt Shoppe. I never win at Bingo! This just sounds like too much fun to miss out. There are going to be great prizes too. Come play with me.
Well my son and hubby just left to go help the neighbors brand...it's 3:30 am...and I can't go back to sleep and it's too early to transplant my veggies into the garden! Bingo sounds like just the ticket! Thanks!
Not sure our local farmers would be pleased if we went to help them brand. All their cows are in fields. But good luck anyway. Good luck with Bingo by the way Janet :-) You never know it could be your lucky day :-) x x x
Well my son and hubby just left to go help the neighbors brand...it's 3:30 am...and I can't go back to sleep and it's too early to transplant my veggies into the garden! Bingo sounds like just the ticket! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNot sure our local farmers would be pleased if we went to help them brand.
ReplyDeleteAll their cows are in fields.
But good luck anyway.
Good luck with Bingo by the way Janet :-)
You never know it could be your lucky day :-)
x x x