Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Love Jenny!


I love Jenny of Elefantz patterns.  I am doing her free BOM Bouquet.  BUT now she has designed a really wonderful pattern for a Christmas Quilt called The Christmas Story.  It has such lovely stitchery.  I love the manger block.  So sweet.  She is having a giveaway for the pattern and some of the fabric she used.  I want extra chances to win, so I am blogging about it here, so you can check it out.  IF you mention my name in your comment, I could win a pattern.  Don't you just love this fabric--Robyn Pandolph's "Roses de Noel". 
Too many loves in this post, but I really love the real Christmas Story and I would love to have the pattern for this quilt.   Have a lovely day.  Hugs........

2 comments:

  1. I just left a comment, telling her that you had sent me her way. I told her if my name is drawn for a giveaway, she should send it to you. I'm up to my earlobes in projects already started. Sounds like you're ready to start this one ASAP.
    Good luck in the drawing, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Janet I'll mention your name because I "love" your header picture. I grew up on the Canadian prairie, just North of you but moved away thirty years ago and your header makes me homesick. Off to Jennys...

    ReplyDelete